Anyone interested in re-starting this study group?

sapienza

Just wondering if anyone is interested in re-starting this study group in a bit more of a structured way? I thought maybe doing a card a week or something like that. I see that this is still a really popular deck but the momentum seems to have slowed down with the study group.

I see that only a few of the majors and minors have been covered. We could either start with the Fool or with one of the suits, or just choose cards randomly. I haven't really been involved with a study group before so am not sure what the best way to work it is.

Will wait to see if anyone is keen.

Bat Chicken

I am in the middle of another project right now, but I would also like to see this revived. This is one of my absolute favourites and I would like to go more deeply into it....
Give me a few weeks and I'd be fully in....

LixiPixi

I say jump in and go for it! Just because a response isn't given the same day, or week, for that matter, doesn't mean its gone and died. Llewellyn is going through the same thing and I love both decks equally for different reasons. Sometimes it just takes one person to open the door for others to walk through. Doesn't mean we didn't see the door in the first place, but just that we were too busy to take the initiative to open it first. :)

LP~

Mi-Shell

Hi!
Every day I go here and check if there P L E A S E !!! is ANYTHING new on here!!!!
Let's do it!
Mi-Shell

Hemera

Count me in,too!
I love this deck and I use it every day.
Any ideas on how to proceed? A card a week sounds good.
Why don´t we start from the Fool? Sapienza,how about if you start?? ;D

sapienza

hemera said:
Any ideas on how to proceed? A card a week sounds good.
Why don´t we start from the Fool? Sapienza,how about if you start?? ;D

Glad to see there is an interest in this. I'm happy to start with the Fool but am madly busy of the weekend so will perhaps post Monday if that is ok, otherwise if anyone else wants to start off with the Fool I'll join in as soon as I can.

Fallen Angel

Count me in :)

I just got my new deck a couple of weeks ago, I still havent really worked with it. Would be great to get in with you guys from the start...

FA.x

Hemera

sapienza said:
will perhaps post Monday if that is ok, otherwise if anyone else wants to start off with the Fool I'll join in as soon as I can.

Monday is perfect! So, it´s a deal Sapienza :D

alphamatrix

Mondays sound great - I've been meaning to participate, but exams etc have stopped me from being able to study the cards too much.

I'm really starting to udnerstand the cards now, I'm recognising the meaning of cards without having to look them up!