Sacred-Circle - 2 of Swords

Ruby7

This is a time to wait and let go, there is nothing to do because any action will only result in more frustration.

To me this card could represent a stress-filled state of being as in when a person is feeling stressed (over-worked, too many things to do etc) it can become harder to proceed with any task. A different outlook may be needed.

Ruby7

lunakasha

The two swords are suspended in mid-air, high above the earth...the swords are not moving, but hovering....it suggests a stalemate, things are in transition right now, or a situation could "go either way", indicated by the swords pointing in opposite directions. Because the swords represent the intellect, I am seeing that a choice needs to be made between two very different options.

Behind and below the swords, a peaceful green landscape is waiting quietly. Perhaps when the swords take flight, they will eventually come crashing down to the earth, disrupting the quiet and forever changing the land itself.

The decision that needs to be made will have a significant impact upon your life...nothing will be as it was.

:) Luna

Kazz

Luna, that is how I see this card too:D
I like your interpretation.

This is how I felt when I looked at this card

Two of Swords - (opposition)
Everything seems very still, no breeze, like being suspended in animation, no movement. A sense of "must make a move" comes over me, can't stay in this state forever, but which way do I go??, so undecided, so confused. I must make a choice though my thoughts seem 'crossed', suddenly a feeling washes over me, a 'calm before the storm' feeling, I take a deep breath and close my eyes, I am ready, but am I really ready for it's outcome??...I wish I could stay right here as I am now...!

Cheers
Kazz

Kazz

Re: 2 of Swords, Opposition

starsongs said:

This card suggests to me the process of being an objective observer, taking in all kinds of information from which to make choices and decisions later that will result in better balance..

starsongs
starsongs.....I think this is a great interpretation:D I will certainly put this in my book;)
I love how we all see things slightly different, it really shows what we pick up on. I also believe it helps to fine tune our 'intuition' alot more.:)

Cheers
Kazz

:TQC

Nitegoddess

2 swords.. opposition

Ok, I have not read the previous posts.. I want to depict what I see.. rather than be influenced by previous posts..

First thing that is evident is two large swords in mid air. One pointing toward the heavens and another pointed toward Earth.. Opposition in the way of spirituality on earth??? The next thing that draws my attention is the nice clear blue skies...?? I also see that the swords are in perfect alignment .. even though it appears as an optical illusion ... neither is larger than the other.. so the opposition this card represents will be on even grounds.

starsongs

Re: Re: 2 of Swords, Opposition

Kazz said:
starsongs.....I think this is a great interpretation:D I will certainly put this in my book;)
I love how we all see things slightly different, it really shows what we pick up on. I also believe it helps to fine tune our 'intuition' alot more.:)

Cheers
Kazz

Thank you, Kaz. :D I also am enjoying all of the different perspectives, and believe it will help to fine tune intuition. Besides that, its alot of fun!! Great group. Thanks everyone!
I'm learning so much....
starsongs

Nitegoddess

Re: Re: 2 of Swords, Opposition

Kazz said:

Cheers
Kazz

So, true I want to thank all of you.. I have had such a great time learning my new cards with everyone!! :) I look forward to more posts from everyone!! :)

lunakasha

BUMPing this up, in case any stragglers still want to post here....

Are we starting the Three of Swords tomorrow????

I can hardly wait....GREAT idea, Nitegoddess and Triquetra!

:D Luna

Phoenyx*

Thank you Luna, I'm a little too tired to post tonight on Three. I'll do it tomorrow. :)

paradoxx

as with all of the twos of each suit throughout the tarot, as above so below.