Different House Systems

dadsnook2000

No Aspects -- Part 4 for M-Press

Hi M-press. Relative to your planet listing I note the following: The nodes and Chiron are not noted in the reference book, and I do not utilize Chiron in any of my work -- so it's doubtful if I could shed any significant insights relative to it. We'll continue using the same format as used with Minderwiz's listing.
*** mc-ASC-saturn. Personal goals, corporate goals and public posture is expressed on a personal level -- as a spokesman for a company or institution or in a public-relations like advocation. You may, for example, find unique expression through a given discipline or interest.
*** asc-SATURN-moon. Personal experience can be utilized to structure ones daily routings, gaining efficiency and control over an enviornment that strikes you as being to changable. Others who may have impressed you in the past might provide a profile for your own mannerisms or ways of dealing with the public. The public may become a focus for your own training and studies as you tend to seek out service opportunities.
NOTE: The two previous interpretations are not to be found in the book referenced earlier in this thread as the combination of the ASC and MC is not included in any three-planet combination. Therefore I would be appreciative of any feedback on these combinations as well as the final neptune-MC-asc combo. Dave.
*** saturn-MOON-pluto. Family heritage and past training impacts the manner in which you deal with people. There may be a reluctance to "let go" in some situations -- this may have prompted a break or change in life style or family connections to faciliate or permit you in following your passions and vision.
*** moon-PLUTO-uranus. Earlier experiences in home life and in public situations may have provided a confidence level and skill set sufficient to meet some unusual challenges in your life. You tend not to live a sheltered life. You either look for freedom's or find ways to help others find freedom of one sort or another.
*** pluto-URANUS-mars. I sense flashes of cognition in this pattern. How might they occur? Large groups, institutions and/or government experiences might have prompted a social sense that seeks a form of activism. This is a heavy pattern that can symbolically show itself in very many ways. In this case I'll not try for specifics until or unless there is an opportunity to look at the complete chart or in a one-on-one dialog.
*** uranus-MARS-venus. Venus seeks to channel activities into a harmonious and pleasing venue. Is your Mars creative, active, angry, disciplined, emotional or a curious driver to understand? I suspect it may be the latter of all the possibilities mentioned. But Mars can express itself in many ways, often with tints of individuality, or at times of your own choosing.
*** I'll look at the remaining combinations in another posting. Dave.

M-Press

VERY interesting!!!!!!

VERY interesting Dave,
Thank you!!!!!
i wil digest for a bit, and let me know when is best to respond. Maybe after we get them all? Then I can also lay out the planets in signs /houses, what you mentioned earlier...
i want to think of the time release issue as well... there is a bit oart about it there...
;-)

dadsnook2000

No Aspects -- Part 5 for M-Press

This post addresses the remaining planets in containment for M-Press.
*** mars-VENUS-jupiter. Venus, drawing up the Mars energy, is a seductress pattern. It suggests an internal aggressiveness that drives a creative, harmonizing, socializing and acquisitive nature that seeks to play before a crowd and fulfill a social service vision.
*** venus-JUPITER-sun. Just as we had a complementary pair in the previous 3 planet containment (Mars & Venus), we also have another pair here -- Venus & Jupiter (benifics) as well as Jupiter & Sun (the only two radiating bodies in the solar system). This is self-powering combination, optimism in overdrive. This is a center stage pattern, a before the crowd and performing on a high pattern. How is a celeberty aura to be managed to achieve goals? Perhaps when I get to the point where I summarize and synthesize these combinations it will be possible to paint some concrete examples of this pattern.
*** jupiter-SUN-neptune. This comes back to an earlier pattern where the question of how the MC and ASC worked out in terms of being a spokesman or front-man for something. Here, social sensitivity, involvement and contacts support the Sun's strong self-identity and desire to integrate all components of a plan or of an organization's resources to reach an ideal or play out a message. Perhaps the venus-jupiter-sun pattern is a strong part of this. How do you seek to influence large numbers of people, M-Press?
*** sun-NEPTUNE-mercury. Ethics and beliefs support an idealism and vision that leads to mental imaging, plans, talk and suggestions -- or internal daydreaming. Plans can be subject to constant revision, there may be trouble articulating or convincing others relative to your point of view. The question that arises is, "do you do things on a personal scale or do you have an opportunity to work in the public eye on behalf of a large orgainization of some sort?" Its easer to work on a personal level, of course, but time might permit the development of opportunities in marketing or as a press representative (examples) to speak for others, or to act as a religous spokesperson or critic.
*** neptune-MERCURY-mc. The prior combination feeds directly into this planetary containment. Will your words and plans find a clear outlet, will they manifest as public achievements?
*** mercury-MC-asc. Here we end up almost on the same vein as the one we started with. The MC is the focus, Mercury provides a mental or internal vision, and the Asc seeks to direct this energy pattern. This pattern could support a writer, a press release writer, a speaker or spokesperson, a salesman, someone who talks to others.
*** SUMMARY. Astrologers see a chart as "potential." Potential requires an enviornment that enables it to unfold. That a key question here, "What is your environment?" You have had a decade as an adult to build a resume, connections, and firm up your interest areas. The sequence of MC, ASC and Saturn suggests a highly structured or specialized "sales" mode -- be it as a representative for an organization, a free-lancer within an industry, or a person-to-person selling of your services and skills. Family connections may have served to get you started or now serve your efforts. There seems to be a "freedom" streak here that may just be personality but is more likely a result of a major break with family or tradition. In some manner, intuition and inspiration seem wrapped up in what you do. Except in sales or marketing, PR, inventive areas (I don't see this), writing, film or TV work, or counseling/psychology intuition and inspiration is not often welcome in large organizations. I suspect you operate more as a lone-wolf, consultant, or self-employed service area. The Mars factor, among other things, points to a level of creativity that is applied in perhaps several areas. Personal magnetism and close contacts are utilized to advance your goals. Optimism and confidence are high, perhaps not always with reason. The mind's plans and hopes are both helpful and distractive I suspect. Unless there is a background of formal education and skill building within the commercial/organizational world, you tend to work one-on-one or for smaller, independent groups. So, do we have a visionary, a tarot reader, a charming con-man, a sales person, a consultant, etc.? This seems to be the area of focus. The questions, if this is true, to ask next is how to utilize these many strengths to best serve you. Dave.

M-Press

Response on summary

Dave-
First of all thank you so much for taking all this time to do this. It has brought me to an unexpected place. Having to respond to all this, is a very good excersice, and I will try to give you back the best feedback i can, although i must say it's difficult to respond on myself, lacking maybe some objectivity?

So,If I won't be objective enough, this will be:
Nov 21, 1970, Athens, Greece, 14:30pm.

I will give you response on the summary first, and later on the rest (I still need to cook a bit those...)

- "What is my environment?": well that has been changing quite a lot, I've moved countries 6 times! hard to find approval, especially where I'm looking to find from .Otherwise plenty.

- "a highly structured or specialized "sales" mode": I'm definitely a part of the industry, used to work for major publisher, and in design studios- but never did actual "sales". But, yes, the way I work, is VERY structured and pattern oriented.

-"freedom: definitely!!!!!. Both at work (need to do my thing, express my own), but especially with family. Yes, major breakups (physical separations too), I'm considered a total "wiredo", but i see myself as pretty conservative! Have been always independent.

-"intuition and inspiration": yes! definitely in my work/art, but even in the way i balance my bank account-never calculating, just "feeling" things out-always worked for me...

-"lone-wolf": true too, although I used to be a part of the corporate world. I also served in the army, and must say I hated that! all my "traits" were good for nothing there!
Right now I'm freelancing/self employed. I consider that a major advancement in my development.... I enjoy following my own rhythm.

-"Mars-creativity":my Mars (in Libra) is definitely that, but more too, (further on this in the no aspects)

-"The mind's plans and hopes are both helpful and distractive": right on!
AND
-"Optimism and confidence...not always with reason": yes, this goes to the extreme, and in both ways, some good, some bad (Sun conjunct Jupiter, in Scorpio)

"So, do we have a visionary?": he...he.... I 'm not sure I understand what that is, but then I think I do... I'm an graphic designer/artist, who had plenty of formal education and skills, and can deal with the corporate world. This I had to do because of where I came from.
With these standards, NOW, I have allowed my other interests (astrology, tarot, making art), to become the center of my work and creations. I left my secure job, and found security in my dedication to "my thing". I started my venture, a brand (sakki-sakki.com), something like a visual language, that i plan (!!!) to apply onto different products. One of them is a tarot deck... So, this is my freedom, and maybe this is how I try and influence a lot of people?

More on the separate aspects, on another post.
Thanks again Dave!

M-Press

Response on "no-aspects", part 2

*** mc-ASC-saturn. Personal goals, corporate goals and public posture is expressed on a personal level -- as a spokesman for a company or institution or in a public-relations like advocation. You may, for example, find unique expression through a given discipline or interest.
-------------
This is a little "wide" for me to grasp. I used to be the head of the students council once, and I did take everything personally, and the same when working for a big corporate company. Is that what you mean?
Also, i definitely find unique expression through stuff...my art for example. it's my hobby, my career, my studies, my passion... I'm just not sure if this is what you mean... (I'm not an "out there" spokesman or things like that...), although, I could be!!! (I'm usually opinionated, and don't care if I'm "different".

*** asc-SATURN-moon. Personal experience can be utilized to structure ones daily routings, gaining efficiency and control over an enviornment that strikes you as being to changable. Others who may have impressed you in the past might provide a profile for your own mannerisms or ways of dealing with the public. The public may become a focus for your own training and studies as you tend to seek out service opportunities.
------------
I'm not sure I understand this one either... (especially the first sentence) I'm not saying it's not a hit, just that I'm not sure what it means (maybe also the language barrier).
I don't see myself as a service person, and my studies are art/psychology/occult oriented. So, the public wouldn't be a focus for me, BUT, I DO want to find way to bring these things to the public (like my tarot deck, I'm making it in a way that it will appeal to people not into "that stuff".

*** saturn-MOON-pluto. Family heritage and past training impacts the manner in which you deal with people. There may be a reluctance to "let go" in some situations -- this may have prompted a break or change in life style or family connections to faciliate or permit you in following your passions and vision.
-------------
I think this is right on. family pulls one way, me the other. I have to be independent and on my own to be able to do my thing, but the heritage is there, and shapes my ambitious drive.

*** moon-PLUTO-uranus. Earlier experiences in home life and in public situations may have provided a confidence level and skill set sufficient to meet some unusual challenges in your life. You tend not to live a sheltered life. You either look for freedom's or find ways to help others find freedom of one sort or another.
----------
I think that's true too...although, I work on an "insurance--policy" style. Meaning, my life is full of drastic changes, and I do meet unusual challenges. If there aren't any, I create them. BUT, I "don't jump in the water, unless I know how to swim!"

will continue....

M-Press

Response on "no-aspects", part 3

*** pluto-URANUS-mars. I sense flashes of cognition in this pattern. How might they occur? Large groups, institutions and/or government experiences might have prompted a social sense that seeks a form of activism. This is a heavy pattern that can symbolically show itself in very many ways. In this case I'll not try for specifics until or unless there is an opportunity to look at the complete chart or in a one-on-one dialog.
---------------
I'm not sure what "flashes of cognition" is... let's wait here...on this heavy pattern... :)

*** uranus-MARS-venus. Venus seeks to channel activities into a harmonious and pleasing venue. Is your Mars creative, active, angry, disciplined, emotional or a curious driver to understand? I suspect it may be the latter of all the possibilities mentioned. But Mars can express itself in many ways, often with tints of individuality, or at times of your own choosing.
-----------
This I find most intriguing, because I think my Mars is...all of the above!
I'm highly creative, energetic, initiative, (can be anrgy if too much opposition arises), definitely disciplined, and emotional too... Doesn't that make it curious to understand? and all the activities, are definitely into a harmonious and pleasing venue... (arts...), and I hate arguments...

*** mars-VENUS-jupiter. Venus, drawing up the Mars energy, is a seductress pattern. It suggests an internal aggressiveness that drives a creative, harmonizing, socializing and acquisitive nature that seeks to play before a crowd and fulfill a social service vision.
------------
he...he...probably true! I do get on stage sometimes... :)

*** venus-JUPITER-sun. . . . . This is self-powering combination, optimism in overdrive. This is a center stage pattern, a before the crowd and performing on a high pattern. . . . .
------------
he...he... (again). self-powering and self-enthusiastic is certainly me!

*** jupiter-SUN-neptune. This comes back to an earlier pattern where the question of how the MC and ASC worked out in terms of being a spokesman or front-man for something. Here, social sensitivity, involvement and contacts support the Sun's strong self-identity and desire to integrate all components of a plan or of an organization's resources to reach an ideal or play out a message. Perhaps the venus-jupiter-sun pattern is a strong part of this. How do you seek to influence large numbers of people, M-Press?
--------------
ooooohhhhh! I want to publish my stuff and to have various merchandise made after my brand!

more......

M-Press

response on "no-aspects", part 4

*** sun-NEPTUNE-mercury. Ethics and beliefs support an idealism and vision that leads to mental imaging, plans, talk and suggestions -- or internal daydreaming. Plans can be subject to constant revision, there may be trouble articulating or convincing others relative to your point of view. . . . . . . . .
----------
Hm...
Constant revision of plans, is very true. I usually know the WHAT, but have trouble with the HOW, so....
I'm definitely not in the public eye, and have no wish to be, BUT I do want my work to be! Maybe the "time release" thing, will allow the development of opportunities in marketing?

*** neptune-MERCURY-mc. The prior combination feeds directly into this planetary containment. Will your words and plans find a clear outlet, will they manifest as public achievements?
--------------------
I'm not so familiar with MC...
but I DEFINITELY ask my self that question: Will my art and brand ever take off????

*** mercury-MC-asc. Here we end up almost on the same vein as the one we started with. The MC is the focus, Mercury provides a mental or internal vision, and the Asc seeks to direct this energy pattern. This pattern could support a writer, a press release writer, a speaker or spokesperson, a salesman, someone who talks to others.
-----------
Well, I'm up to finish my deck, and will start writing a book on it...
The writing by the way, is something I developed in the past 2 years. (talking about time release...). before that, i felt that since no language of mine is 100%, i can not write at all!

In my chart, Saturn sits on my ASC, and opposes pretty much everything "on the other side", (all my planets between 4-7 houses). here I think lays the time release thing..
is there a place in you analysis, that this shows? (i felt it here and there in pieces, and i'm wondering is it's out there, but i can not see it...)

I'm lucky i saw Minderwiz's response on his daugher!

Thank you!