Tarot of Forgotten Dolls - an elegant gothic lolita tarot deck

three.sword.fool

I'm such a sucker for ELG/Shoujo/most Japanese fashion subcultures.

Your penciling is lovely, I'd love to see more cards : )

Hard to tell after only two cards, but will you have males in your deck as well?

ramanda429

Your sketches

I love the idea, and the sketches are quite good. Its a fresh idea, and I'd love to see them as you progress.

Lady Morgaine

Those are beautiful! I love the idea. I'm a bjd fan so I am looking forward to your deck!

Best of luck! Love to see more.
LMH

Chobit

The art is great, I like your style and the theme. I'll be interested to see more!

RoseNocturnalia

Hello everyone! Wow, I haven't posted in nearly a year, haha. I was really happy and surprised to see the good feedback.

Velvetinedreams, I will definitely be including Gothic, Aristocrat, and Ouji style in the deck, maybe Ero for some of the more "racy" cards haha. I want to keep the deck with a dark, dolly theme (like...think of Emilie Autumn) so I don't think I'll have any Sweet or anything like that in there.

I did end up buying some outfits and joined Southern Ontario Lolitas. So far, they've been really kind and welcoming to me aside from a few small incidents (that I witnessed, but wasn't involved in). I'm sorry you had a negative experience with them.

I have some sketches that I'll be uploading tonight! I decided to rework the art style of the deck since I wasn't really happy with the old sketches.

velvetinedreams

I haven't been on this forum in ages, but I just got a newsletter from Aeclectic Tarot, so I popped in again.

RoseNocturnalia, whatever happened with your EGL deck, I loved your ideas and was looking forward to seeing more!

I didn't have a fight with the Southern Ontario Lolitas (they're mostly nice people, like you said), I just felt like I didn't fit in. I just don't have much in common with the members, that's all. I'm glad they welcomed you in, I do hope you are enjoying the scene. :)

I have some sketches that I'll be uploading tonight! I decided to rework the art style of the deck since I wasn't really happy with the old sketches.

You've been gone for a while, but if you have anything to show us, please show us whatever you've done up to now! I love your drawing style. <3