Unicursal Hexagram

Magi

I just bought the Crowly thoth deck and was wondering if/why everyone used the hexagram & how they interpreted it.

Lillie

I used to use it as a wild card.
It meant magick.
good or bad, depending on context.
Magick, power, fate.
It always meant that things were way out of your control, that forces were at work that could never be controled or understood.
I loved that card.

Diwha

Hi Lillie

If I may ask, why do you talk about this card in the past? If you love it why don't you still use it, I also like the power it can represent.

Diwha

inzen

Are you refering to a hexagram card? or symbol, I cannot find a hexagram card in my thoth deck

Grigori

I leave it out, but I've heard people use it as a "unknown" card. Its a way for the tarot to say "I don't know yet" :D

Lillie

Sorry Diwah

I had to stay off her for the last couple of weeks so I never saw your question to answer it.

I talked about the card in thepast because although I had the deck for a long tome in the past I got rid of it. I got rid of everything I owned (almost) at the same time. It was just a sort of phase, one of them momments in a life...

Ok, I was insane. You knowhow it is.

So, when I writ that I had no deck and no hexagram.

Now, however, thanks to a man on ebay, I have one, with the red and black hex. All the other cards are green and juicey. I love it.

It is also very new. It must have been one of the last green decks. Bought just a few years ago. The LWB mentions email and web site, so that dates it pretty modern!

By the way, these green decks are now being sold on ebay as 'vintage' and 'rare'!
I suppose, in a way, they are.
Some get good money!

Diwha

Thanks Lillie

Thanks for answering
As for being insane sometimes, don't worry about that, everyone has insane periods, some don't even know they have them...........

Diwha

Lillie

Oh yes, the crazy people who don't know they are crazy. They are the best!
So much fun!

prudence

Hi Magi
I only just started using it in readings. I am refering to it as the High Magick card, I think I saw someone in AT calling it this. I like this concept for it, it appears in a reading now and actually startles me (in a wonderful way!) when I turn the card over. It makes raeding so much more fun for me, not that it was "unfun" before but...it's just better, IMHO.
Astrid

Parzival

Astrid O said:
Hi Magi
I am refering to it as the High Magick card, I think I saw someone in AT calling it this... I like this concept for it, it appears in a reading now and actually startles me (in a wonderful way!) when I turn the card over. It makes raeding so much more fun for me...
Astrid
But how does a reader work with this image? Its patterns and colors? What specifically does it reveal? Maybe I'll put it back in the pack.