Horary Readings Round 7 - Questions

Ronia

Minderwiz, help! (when you have the time, of course) I managed to produce a Full Moon chart (what was I thinking?) And quite a few opposing influences in it, as well! I'm greatly puzzled.

The chart was cast on July 1, at 20:52 in Toronto, daylight saving time. The question was "would it be good for us to go on this vacation?" To clarify, for some time and after all the stress and health issues, I've been considering to take my son on a week vacation, a beach, sea, ocean, that kind of stuff. I am craving this vacation which is why the chart puzzles me. I am Saturn in a bad shape but in a good house. Saturn is also my money which is true as I will decide if to pay for such a luxury and how much. The vacation is Venus, separating from Jupiter (good) but applying for a square to Saturn and he won't even receive her from his detriment! Now, how is this possible and is this chart even valid? I so much want to go to such a place, I don't understand the issue here.

Then comes the Full Moon. On this I have saved in my bookmarks your reading on such a chart:
http://tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=3167422&postcount=5

I found it interesting you considered the lunation a maximum illumination to the matter as I've never fully agreed with the very negative view of a Full Moon in horary. However, this one in my chart is firstly a significator of the7th! And she is on the Ascendant. So who are these others who are liteally coming to me and is this good or bad? One option is for my ex to oppose the vacation in which case I can be stopped and will have to apply for a court order. The vacation will be lost and it will start the war I have been expecting for a while with a custody battle involved. The thing is that at the time my ex will be on his own vacation in Europe. Not that he can't call the passport office from there but is that what's in the chart? I can't figure this one.

And what does this say about the vacation? Also, the opposition from the 7th is hard. Sun and Mars! The Sun rules the 8th and I don't take lord 8 lightly but then he is opposing both the Ascendant and these "others" signified by the Moon. My question is: am I right assuming that tnere may be an accident actually on the way to or at the vacation spot? Because the question is not if we will go (this is upto me) but if it would be good for us.

Overall, I am confused by the bad aspectation Venus / Saturn and the situation involving a Full Moon on the Ascendant while tne ruler of the 7th is conjunct it and opposed by the ruler pf the 8th. I see Mars as well but at least this aspect is separating.

Thank you for taking a look when you have the time!

Nalini

Hi,

I'm truly as ignorant about astrology as possible. Would like to know about my love life within next 12 months. Currently single and not interested in anyone. Should you require my birth details like, year, place, time, lat & lon can provide the same via PM.

Thanks very much in advance.

morphine

May I join the queue, please?

pacificwaters

If my reading hasn't been done...i would like to withdraw my question...

The interview happened today and I think I know the answer :(

My candidature has been kept as back-up

Cheers and Regards

Minderwiz

If my reading hasn't been done...i would like to withdraw my question...

The interview happened today and I think I know the answer :(

My candidature has been kept as back-up

Cheers and Regards

Sorry I didn't have time to get to it. That things are rather busy in my life at the moment, is an understatement LOL. Sorry to hear that things don't seem to have worked out.

Minderwiz

Pending

I'm struggling to keep up at the moment but the outstanding are:

LittleOne

Lilkei

Miss Nine

Nalini

Morphine

plus a review of Ronia's horary.

I'm going to close the thread unti I've done those so that the queue doesn't get any longer.

Minderwiz

Readings Status

I've now completed all the readings apart from Ronia's query and Morphine's as yet unasked question.

If either or both want me to proceed, after such a delay I'm happy to do so but it will probably now be after July 31st before I get round to that, unless things go well in the first few days of next week.

I'm closing the tread again but you can contact me via PM to let me know if you want me to proceed.

Minderwiz

Thread now open again

Having got up to date, I'm reopening the thread for further questions.

I still have a query from Ronia, which I'll do first but please now feel free to post additional questions.

Bonny

Hi Minderwiz,

I have a question.
Just what is showing in my love life in the next six months?

B:)

Samweiss

Hi Minderwiz!

I'd like to know about my financial situation within rest of the year. :)

Thanks again, and take your time with the question.