Cap full moon and Tvenus-Jupiter conjuction.

junethird

Hi everyone...

--> I was curious to know how the Full moon in Capricorn affected you...

For me it fell on my 9th house and well nothing so far.... But iam thinking of ending a friendship with a female. Nothing serious, just i feel ive outgrown our friendship and her energy is not helpful but draining. A few days prior I started taking small steps to remove her from some of my personal social media accounts...

--> Also Transit Venus finally met up with Jupiter in Leo....

For me it fell on my 4th House and it was a very quiet day. Its interesting that on this years Solar Return i also have moon in leo at a karmic degree (29) ... I did move but that was a few days before the big cosmo event and it was a conscious decision (no drama) and planned as i knew the day was coming up months in advance, as my place was only meant to be temporary, Im also not far from my old place about 2 blocks lol.

Also a few days prior i did get news on a minor contract dispute/ruling. It went in my favour :) but I only won due to a technicality. But a win is still a win :)

Minderwiz

For me, the Venus/Jupiter Conjunction occurs exactly on my natal Saturn in the first House and slightly over two degrees from my Ascendant. So I've noticed that more than the lunation (my wife is the other way around)/

The Full Moon occurred in my sixth house so not really a significant place to notice anything.

For my wife, the Moon was on her natal Sun (just 14 minutes off). She hates full moons but actually she's felt good for most of today, able to do anything. At least for around 12 hours after the perfection. It's also angular for her, in the seventh house.

Edited to add:

I've attached two pics, the first is the Moon just over 24 hours before the Full and the second is of the Venus /Jupiter conjunction taken at the same time.

Attachments

• Small Moon-100.jpg
    Small Moon-100.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 108
  • Small Venus-100.jpg
    Small Venus-100.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 217

junethird

Thank you for sharing. Great pictures :thumbsup:

I wanted to stay up and look at the sky, but the weather on my side of the world was rainy and dark the last few days. I will see what i can see tonight as the weather is suddenly back to sunny, warm and very humid now.

Im glad to read that your this full moon affected your wife in a positive way. The venus/jupiter conjunction on your asc positive?

Minderwiz

Im glad to read that your this full moon affected your wife in a positive way. The venus/jupiter conjunction on your asc positive?

Well today it seemed to be. I'm just hoping the energy continues to flow till the next one šŸ˜€

khatsar

I got a job the day of the full moon in Cap. :) It's a type of work I had not expected to get to do until much later in my career. I don't know as much about my chart as everyone else seems to. I had a dream about the Venus-Jupiter conjunction a few weeks ago, but no clue what it meant. I feel if I knew more about my natal chart, I'd have understood it better.

Kittysashimi

How do you find out what house it falls under?