Diary of a Broken Soul

Which layout would you prefer in a tarot deck?

• Traditional Tarot Titles for Majors and Pips

Votes: 23 92.0%
  • Numbered Majors with Playing card numbering for the Pips

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sacredashes

Feedback

Hi Everyone,

Spoke to my printer yesterday... I wanted to get a poetry/art book done based on The Diary of a Broken Soul.

Its on my bucket list; to write my own version of my Divine Comedy before I get called back... just want to make sure I look back and say, "Yes, I did it." :)

...and he asked me if I wanted to get the cards printed again.. :bugeyed: Noooooooooooooooo!!! I have lots of it still.

But I swear this man was put on earth to plant ideas in my head. He mentioned I can print the cards without the slits and get a different type of box (one that won't leave me begging in the streets ;)). Today, he drove the nail in the coffin by sending me a quote!!!

So, folks.. if there was a mass version (it will still be sort of limited edition coz I might be going for 500 copies - his minimal run) at a lower price coz the packaging of the box will be changed... I'm toying with the idea of having very thin borders (bigger images) and maybe very small title on the cards this time round...

I think USD$25/- is a reasonable price to sell this version, not signed or numbered.. what do you guys think? I haven't said yes or no to him... am like my Ace of Spades right now... thinking, thinking, thinking real hard.

}) Also.. because I learned how to manipulate my artwork digitally ... I might do a slight re-vamp... aaahhhhhh... WHY did he have to bait me so?

MoonGypsy

Yes, ASH!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A mass [LE] market deck with no slits [thin borders or NO borders]at USD 25.00 would make so many folks sooooo very happy dear one! :love:

Hugs and Blessings,
MGxxxx

sacredashes

LOL.. :D don't get your hopes up yet.. I haven't said yes.

Just invested in my own studio space so I can work my tattoos in peace and quiet... Not sure if I am going to go in the card direction for The Diary (again).. but I was entertaining the thought of having a version that is more "traditional" a while back.

I wonder if my printer is a lurker here.. }) Doubt it very much though.. he's a capitalist and proud of it, swanky as hell and enjoying his expensive toys. Got a lift in his new ride.. sexy, wicked car that talks back!! I wonder sometimes if I have been left behind in a time warp and the world went on without me :D

I talk to him about tarot and he has no clue what its about except a lot of printed cards that makes him money!

shadowdancer

Ash, did you really, really need to ask :D

Erm... form an orderly queue folks. No pushing, shoving or other such behaviour. Camping is allowed but you have to provide your own sleeping bags. We have the early arrivers in myself and MoonGypsy.

Ash, I just had to chuckle when you said about revamping - I KNEW you would not be able to resist that :D

Getting excited already. Did I tell you the original edition is in a cabin carry on case with important documents? (Birth certs, passport etc) Just in case we do have another quake or something that causes us to evacuate with no opportunity of returning. I would hate for these darlings to be destroyed. I know that may sound a bit pathetic to some, but I don't have youngsters or pets to save, and my fiancee is more than capable of saving his own rear end, so I have the freedom to grab a bag before legging it :D Having had to replace such documents following a bag snatch I know how difficult it is, and would be even more so now I am in NZ and not in my country of birth.

Keep us posted - now you have said this you know you we are right behind you. Good luck.

Nina*

This would be fabulous, Ash! *crossing fingers* :heart:

Wendywu

I am so getting in line for this one :)

MsRubyRain

I would love a copy if you do decide to do it. HINT HINT....

strings of life

[edges her way in]

This sounds lovely =].

gregory

Go for it. I will even let you have Lucy back.... :*

truelighth

Well, I already have several copies of course. But I wouldnt be able to resist this one either. So if you go ahead, I will get myself a copy of the new and maybe also revamped Diary :D.