Find an artist to work with

scottieb

Hi i ma creating an oracle deck, they are like a symbology dec, i have figured oput the format and inspirational words etc, but am struggling with art work and think i may need to work with someone to see them come to reality, either art or digital art? any thoughts??

sacredashes

**cricket** **cricket**

Hi :)

Hope you find an artist to help you with the oracle deck creation. There are lots of helpful folks around here.

Maybe you can give a bit of information as to the kind of artwork you are thinking about so artists can PM you if it suits their forte?

Just a suggestion... Good luck with your project. It would be wonderful if you can share the progress with us here :)

:heart:

scottieb

this is what theya re like

The deck is a symbology deck, the cards are for example the buddha, with key words around the outside ie inner peace, inner vision, meditation, spiritual journey, then i would wan an image of a buddha but i would want it done in a specific way, at the bttom of the card it has a message,
'You are a spiritual being on a
journey, allow yourself the time to be at one with yourself and turn
inwards. Inner peace will create tranquillity in your physical life.
Creating your inner vision will
manifest greatness into you
everyday life'

The colours of the card would also be important.

Hope this makes sense

bluedogrose

You may want to try deviant art or Etsy for an artist to work with, find someone with a style you like and ask them if they are interested. Keep in mind, most professional artists won't work cheaply unless they really believe in the project of have some stake in it. Best of luck with your project.