The Wyrd of Sarah Howard

Padma

One of my friends, Julia Howard, died a few years ago of ovarian cancer. Her family was linked to the Howard family that had Catherine Howard, wife of King Henry.

Just mentioning. Because the Howards are a vast tribe ;) maybe your Sarah was meant to find me, because of my friend Julia. And that would be cool! :heart:

nisaba

Did I PM you to let you know mine had arrived? Very pleased with it. Showed it around today, and I'll be showing it around tomorrow, too.

wooden-eye

Did I PM you to let you know mine had arrived? Very pleased with it. Showed it around today, and I'll be showing it around tomorrow, too.

Good news Nisaba! As a fellow Lakey lady I had hoped you would like it.xx

wooden-eye

One of my friends, Julia Howard, died a few years ago of ovarian cancer. Her family was linked to the Howard family that had Catherine Howard, wife of King Henry.

Just mentioning. Because the Howards are a vast tribe ;) maybe your Sarah was meant to find me, because of my friend Julia. And that would be cool! :heart:

Now that is a powerful and moving thought Padma. What a connection! Perhaps Sarah has a part to play.xx

PattyMc

So excited to get this, almost missed it, have been away from AE for a while. Anyway...glad to be back and looking forward to meeting Sarah Howard!

Blessings,
Patty

JayBee

With much relief, I discovered my Sarah arrived today safe and sound. I had begun to think that Canada Post lost her somewhere. (It doesn't happen often, but it has happened to my twice before.)

And the deck is as beautiful as I imagined it would be. And elegant. It radiates elegance.

Padma

With much relief, I discovered my Sarah arrived today safe and sound. I had begun to think that Canada Post lost her somewhere. (It doesn't happen often, but it has happened to my twice before.)

And the deck is as beautiful as I imagined it would be. And elegant. It radiates elegance.

Ooo! Jaybee, how long did it take yours to get to you? Mine was mailed about 11 or 12 days ago...just curious! Because I am hoping mine doesn't get lost, either.

Love how you described it, too :)

ETA I am in Ontario as well.

JayBee

Hey Padma, fellow Ontarian. :)

Package was posted on June 28, so it took a good month to arrive. I would take that as a sign that all is likely to be well with yours.

JB

Padma

Ok! Thanks for letting me know, JayBee! :love: I will cool my jets, and hope for the best! ;)

Padma

Hey dearest Creator :) my sistar received her deck (before I even did!) she loved it, thanks SO So So much! :D looking forward to receiving mine, now :)