Shadowscapes study group

Silver Crow

I see from another part of the forum that there may be some interest and I haven't been able to find a thread for it here yet. Is there already one? If not, I've never done one so would like to know how to get going.

r0sered1ster

I think you contact Sulis and let her know. This deck is so beautiful!

Inkscape

Oh yeah, I love this deck :) We should probably contact Sulis just to be safe, but...

From the looks of things, one thread serves as a "master index" with links to other threads on specific cards (the fool, ace of wands), groups of cards (aces, twos, etc), or topics (elements, general discussion). Then we discuss each individual topic in it's respective thread.

r0sered1ster

I'm so psyched to study this deck! I love the detail in her art and can't wait to see how everyone interprets it...

Silver Crow

OK - I sent Sulis a PM. Hopefully we can get this ball rolling.

r0sered1ster

Yipee, looking forward to this!

Silver Crow

While we wait and make sure I'm doing things right for this study group, lets decide how we want to proceed.

It looks like we can start with the Major Arcana or the Minor Arcana. Either way is good for me. Does anyone have any other thoughts on maybe a different way to proceed? I'm totally open to any ideas since this is my first study group.

LucyInTheSky

Ooh can't wait! It doesn't really matter to me how we do it. Just let me know when some threads are up, looking forward to studying this beautiful deck!

Annabloem

I'd liek to join this study group as well, once I have gotten my deck. I have already orded the special adition, so I'll just have to wait for a while.

Sulis

Hi Folks,

I've started an index thread here and I've added it to the main Tarot Study Groups index, which is at the top of the Tarot Study Groups page.

Just let me know when you start a new thread and I'll update the index.

Have fun :).

Sulis - Tarot Study Groups moderator