The Sunshine Lenormand

greatdane

Loved them all, but this is my FAV so far, Cascanete!

JUST LOVELY! I don't personally care if a card has titles. I like a small number somewhere just because it's useful reordering (I reorder after readings). LOVE that it will be borderless!
It's getting more and more exciting.....Can't wait for this to be out!

Village Witch

I agree that borderless would best suit this stunning deck. A small number in the upper right hand corner would work.

Marirowana

Same with the Clover. I saw the flowers and since they are blue and caught my eye first, Clover wasn't my first thought.

I have to agree on the clover - not because they are blue, clovers can have a blueish/pink colour, but the shape is.. interesting ;) But I LOVE:heart: each and every other card!

Thanks GD, my plan was to have them be similar in color but not iidentical, just to keep it a bit more organic and have that handmade quality I like so much. I think I will change the mountain though. That gradient is just a bit too much I think..

Similar colours will do perfect! The organic feel is important I think.

I think your work is beautiful! My one suggestion, from experience of watching beautiful artwork ruined in the deck production, is that you decide now whether the deck will be borderless and numbered or not, and if borderless where the number will go. I personally prefer borderless. I would love to see this without numbers, but of course you'll sell many more decks if you number them.

Indeed. I vote for borderless (otherwise I'll end up cutting the border anyway), that also helps with the organic feeling - the readings will flow easier without borders. A small number will be fine, but you won't need titles, the pictures speak for themselves!

I must add tot this that I'm new to Lenormand, just looking for decks - but I guess that means I have a fresh view on the cards maybe ;) And your style definitely speaks to me! I'm waiting for the Anna K. deck to appear, and I'll be waiting for yours as well! Can't wait to see more cards.

CasCanete

Thank you all so much once again. I knew right away when I started thinking about a deck that I wanted it to be borderless- because I too have trimmed some decks with borders : )

Here is the ring card:

ring_zps8df1d5d8.jpg

greatdane

LOVE the RING!

I especially like the PRONGS on it, something about them, just makes it seem so detailed. BEAUTIFULLY DONE.

feynrir

Your deck is one of the most gorgeous that I have seen :') I would love to support this deck. I'll definitely be following it until its completion.

You're so talented! And me--I can't wait to see your Fox card. Foxes really speak to me. :)

CasCanete

Thank you GD and Feynrir! I have no idea how the fox card will turn out, but I hope good!

Here is the moon card:

moon_zpsf756f850.jpg

Village Witch

My first impression of the Moon card was that it was a great big eye. My second impression was that I was looking at the moon through a telescope. Is that what you intended?

Pam O

Love your art! I have yet to get in the Lenormand reading groove, but I want these.

Clover: The flowers confused me too. There are a variety of clovers that grow around here. None have blue flowers like that. And the shape of the leaves feel like they should be more round.

Also, I'm torn weather to keep the gradient to that bright yellow or change it to just one background color....I liked it at first and it was in my thumbnails but I'm having second thoughts. yay or nay?

The yellow was what impacted me to swoon this card. The brightness of the sun without actually having the sun in the picture.

Thank you so much everyone for your lovely comments and suggestions! My plan for printing was to do it borderless with just the number at either the top or bottom of the card. I understand a lot of people like to see card inserts or titles, but I'd really like to keep the deck as uncluttered as possible.

(I really need to take better photos of these sometime...)
Be VERY careful of hi res photos. There are card printing PIRATES and you need to protect your incredible and amazing art.

I agree that borderless would best suit this stunning deck. A small number in the upper right hand corner would work.

Borderless - yes!
Small text. Subtle.
:)

Le Fanu

These are superb - bold, unmistakable, sharp, exquisitely executed. So simple, readable and yet so well accomplished. Do push forward with this one and make it available.

I think the Heart could be slightly trimmed down in terms of foliage but you've already said that will happen.

I'd love to see this borderless, title-less, numberless and (oh go on then) playing card insert-less and available.

well done!