Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 214 : September 5 - September 11

GoldenWolf

I'm in this week with the Tarot D: the Didactic Tarot. Thanks!

RiverRunsDeep

I'll be using my Tarot of Pagan Cats this week. Thanks for the new
threads, VG and Madrigal!

I'm totally new to this, but I would love to join in!

I'll be using Stella's Tarot and Sacred Sites Oracle. :)

Welcome to the group, katey. :)

VGimlet

Thanks for the new thread Madrigal!

Welcome to the group katey!

AJ

Hi Katey, we're honored you chose to make you first AT post here :)
We are mostly rogues and hooligans here, with no rules. Just the point to use all our decks over time.

So nice to see so many faces here period!

Bodhi, Ferder is Duck Soup, ever so clever. The Brownies consists of two decks, one big, one little totaling 86 cards I think.

Instead of my usual one card draw, I'm going to draw a big card and clarify or amend it with a small card.

BodhiSeed

Welcome to the group Katey! :)

Bodhi, Ferder is Duck Soup, ever so clever. The Brownies consists of two decks, one big, one little totaling 86 cards I think.

Instead of my usual one card draw, I'm going to draw a big card and clarify or amend it with a small card.

Oooo, that one sounds like fun. I'll be keeping a close eye on your blog this week. :D

swedishfish612

I'm working with the Tarot of the Hidden Realms and Wild Wisdom of the Faery. Thanks!

Scarlet Woodland

I'm working with the Tarot of the Hidden Realms and Wild Wisdom of the Faery. Thanks!

Ooooo nice combo :) Def gonna have to try this when my Wild Wisdom of the Faery gets here.

DaughterOfDanu

Too late to join in? I'm using the Dark Faerytale tarot this week. I haven't touched it since the day I got it pretty much. But I'm trying to make a point of working with the decks in my collection that are hardly ever touched. :)

Scarlet Woodland

I've gone a little nuts and removed the court cards from my Chrysalis tarot... couldn't quite tell you why but they just felt wrong.

I'm now using the deck as somewhere between a tarot and an oracle and kinda love it. With another tarot deck I'd feel totally wrong pulling out the courts like this but the Chrysalis wasn't exactly a standard deck to begin with so I'm good with it.

I'm still keeping them with the deck, just separately; so if I do feel the need to draw a court in a reading I can.