Lenormand two card reading 2016

Bonny

Sorry for giving you a tricky one! yes it will change things between us because we don't really know much about each other's personal lives too well, just each other on social networks :) we may find out more about each other if the opportunity happens.

Gilded Reverie - Stars + Moon

how funny, he thought you were the moon and the stars :) in this deck, both cards are space and astronomy / astrology related, the Stars has a birth chart with a huge star in it in space and the Moon is one of those old astrological machines with circles going around and around, this is also in space. I wonder if he might have divined about you in some way, maybe used astrology to compare your birth charts? is that possible? But how did he feel? he wanted to find out more about you and find out if you are compatible!

Q. What does JA think of me?

Whip
Mice

The cards suggest a certain liveliness that's for sure! JA thinks of you as being quite argumentative and also weary of the battle at times. They think you are a stoic figure who produces much energy for your dealings with others and you are a vigorous defender of principles you hold to but also fatigued in some ways by the combat.

FB: he and I have been in a close serious relationdhip and we split up due to pressures from his ex life and we haven't been communicating... He's very left brained and not very partial to astrology etc so I don't think the divining would have taken plsce

- if his ex wife and his mother werent trapping him , what would he do with his life re me?

Cacia

hello

The thread was getting too long but here is the new one have fun guys!!!!

Cacia
Lenormand Moderator

LittleOne

Whip
Mice

The cards suggest a certain liveliness that's for sure! JA thinks of you as being quite argumentative and also weary of the battle at times. They think you are a stoic figure who produces much energy for your dealings with others and you are a vigorous defender of principles you hold to but also fatigued in some ways by the combat.

FB: he and I have been in a close serious relationdhip and we split up due to pressures from his ex life and we haven't been communicating... He's very left brained and not very partial to astrology etc so I don't think the divining would have taken plsce

- if his ex wife and his mother werent trapping him , what would he do with his life re me?

Ship - Moon

With the ship and how it feels to me - regardless of the ex wife and mother - I think this distance would've been sought to seek clarity on the romance, as though they need to step back to see things in full.

Will L get the job she interviewed for?

scorpiogirl

Ship - Moon

With the ship and how it feels to me - regardless of the ex wife and mother - I think this distance would've been sought to seek clarity on the romance, as though they need to step back to see things in full.

Will L get the job she interviewed for?
Mice - Lily
Probably not, or she may be stressed out about it ...

Will N like my report?

samantha

Mice - Lily
Probably not, or she may be stressed out about it ...

Will N like my report?

Woman - Book

I think N will think that you are a *learned* woman, so your report will come across as informed (with lots of references ?)

QU: What should I make my focus in the next couple of months ?

scorpiogirl

Woman - Book

I think N will think that you are a *learned* woman, so your report will come across as informed (with lots of references ?)

QU: What should I make my focus in the next couple of months ?

Bear - Lily
Perhaps finances, saving money for your retirement?

How does F see me physically?

samantha

Bear - Lily
Perhaps finances, saving money for your retirement?

How does F see me physically?

Bear - Moon

For some reason I think this is something F wants to push to the back of their mind, but sub consciously (moon) they see you as formidable or overpowering physically, moon suggests romantic/emotional feelings which overwhelm - perhaps F only thinks about these things late at night ?

QU: Why do I need to be prudent about money now ?

scorpiogirl

Bear - Moon

For some reason I think this is something F wants to push to the back of their mind, but sub consciously (moon) they see you as formidable or overpowering physically, moon suggests romantic/emotional feelings which overwhelm - perhaps F only thinks about these things late at night ?

QU: Why do I need to be prudent about money now ?

Flowers - Snake
You may be in for an unexpected surprise that may catch you off guard ...

If I ask D will she help my brother?

katieb

Flowers - Snake

Mountain /man

Going to say no that your brother won't get assistance from D but he might want to look at another way to get help as there is a way out of his problems. ..just might take awhile to get through.

Something positive coming up this week

katieb

Flowers - Snake

Mountain /man

Going to say no that your brother won't get assistance from D but he might want to look at another way to get help as there is a way out of his problems. ..just might take awhile to get through.

Something positive coming up this week