Lenormand Story - one or two sentences

empress's dress

Letter - Book.
He kept her letters in his book, and he had answered them all, but he was too ... busy? timid? out of money? to send them to her. In his replies, he explained himself to her, elaborated his thoughts in a way that might fill a book of its own. The storry of the letter telling a story inside of a story, adding layers within layers. Maybe these notes tell him more than her, maybe he explained his thoughts to himself. Either way - there are the letters kept in the book like they were pictures in a storybook.

heart - clover

clover cleaved to his heart. he felt lucky in love to say the least. his imagination had created a lush green field that all sprouted from his heart's wishes. he felt wise in the matter of love even if this moment were short it would be sweet and memorable. he felt like his lover fidelia was indistinguishable from the clover at this point in time. in his excitement, he went to an irish pub and though about leprechauns and rainbows and clover over a stout. a woman he had never seen approached him. he couldn't believe it.

empress's dress

Ship - Anchor

The next morning, he found himself on board of a ship with a terrible hangover. The capt'n mumbled something about a lost anchor and that was all the information he could get. He rolled over and tried to sleep for another few hours, wondering how on earth he got here.

clover - dog

his phone started buzzing in his pocket. he answered without looking.

"johnny, it's your friend -- charlie -- haha bro. where the hell are you? did you forget about the game? we are waiting. it's premier league today!"

johnny had no idea where he was. he said:

"charlie, i have a problem. i don't know how i got here. in fact, i don't know where i am."

charlie thought for a moment.

"johnny turn on your find my phone app and i'll find where you are on your laptop. and we'll come and get you."

johnny did this.

zhadee

[Bxxxxxxxxxxxx

empress's dress

Moon - Mountain
Meanwhile, it was in the middle of the night. The Capt'n got mad when he found out that Johnny wasn't the professional scuba driver needed for the mission, so they marooned him on some deserted island with very little vegetation. There was no reason to stay and wait for Friday to come when there were not goats to tame.
Despite the austere atmosphere, and also to forget about the premier league, Johnny searched for the highest spot on the forsaken island where he sat down to memorise some crackpot ideas (his phone was dead by now).

mice - clover

he had butterflies in his stomach because his thoughts stretched to reach fidelia. his yearning burning longing for her. could she feel it? she felt a nervous excitement at just that moment. what had struck her? oh, he was an excellent author he thought. look at how these things work in fiction. a bad time was lessened by this feeling of longing. this stirring of his pulse. the night would be short. fidelia was in his stomach. he was content with that.