Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Wheel of Fortune Game

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

zhadee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beira View Post
LUCK XIV THE TEMPERANCE
You will be able to balance yourself in this period. Make the most of it cause it is a great luck indeed!
XXI The Universe - change.

A thorough change on several areas, it feels like you have finished one life and are about to start a new one. But presently, before the new circle will start you are just happy
Top   #161
Citizen

claire1805 

The Tower ~ Change

You will find yourself going from idea to idea in order to search for the best solution. A situation that requires you think on your feet, rapid change with high intensity.
Top   #162
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by claire1805 View Post
The Tower ~ Change

You will find yourself going from idea to idea in order to search for the best solution. A situation that requires you think on your feet, rapid change with high intensity.
CHANGE

Ace of Swords

Baggage, garbage - whatever you no longer have need of are due to be jettisoned - clear lines and clean cut ideas/perceptions will free you up.
Top   #163
Citizen

Modal Soul 

CHANGE: 10 of Swords

Everything can only go up from here, and now is the time for that to start. Pick yourself up, however battered, from this path and start on the next.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
Top   #164
Resident

lumen.hilare 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modal Soul View Post
CHANGE: 10 of Swords

Everything can only go up from here, and now is the time for that to start. Pick yourself up, however battered, from this path and start on the next.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
LUCK: The Chariot.

Although you may feel that you've hit rock bottom, you will eventually find yourself regaining strength. Take advantage of this and take control of your life by the reins. This is the time of taking your sphere of influence into your favour.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
Top   #165
Citizen

Mim 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumen.hilare View Post
LUCK: The Chariot.

Although you may feel that you've hit rock bottom, you will eventually find yourself regaining strength. Take advantage of this and take control of your life by the reins. This is the time of taking your sphere of influence into your favour.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
The World for a CHANGE - I think maybe some beginning of a new spiritual cycle or some detachment from material matters. Anyway it feels really good for you.
Top   #166
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
The World for a CHANGE - I think maybe some beginning of a new spiritual cycle or some detachment from material matters. Anyway it feels really good for you.
CHANGE - Judgement

A time to stand back and appraise/recognise and *accept* what has gone before ; as soon as you have done this you are ready, and able, to make a new beginning.
Top   #167
Citizen

Mim 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
CHANGE - Judgement

A time to stand back and appraise/recognise and *accept* what has gone before ; as soon as you have done this you are ready, and able, to make a new beginning.
Pretty accurate reading, Samantha ! Thank you very much.

Change - The Temperance - A time could be needed of peace and rest, and also a time to take care of yourself. Some self-listening also with compassion and Love. (I wish it to you, if this draw is right )
Top   #168
Resident

Stray 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mim View Post
Pretty accurate reading, Samantha ! Thank you very much.

Change - The Temperance - A time could be needed of peace and rest, and also a time to take care of yourself. Some self-listening also with compassion and Love. (I wish it to you, if this draw is right )
Luck: 6 of wands.
You're going to see things pay off for you in a pretty big way. You've laid the groundwork for things but now you'll quite suddenly see a somewhat unexpected payoff.
Top   #169
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stray View Post
Luck: 6 of wands.
You're going to see things pay off for you in a pretty big way. You've laid the groundwork for things but now you'll quite suddenly see a somewhat unexpected payoff.
7 of Cups

CHANGE - A menu of choices to dream about but its time you made your pick or the opportunity ahead of you will slip through your fingers - Decision time!
Top   #170

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.