Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

One Card, One Sentence Game #114

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
temperance

fllowing the imagery of my card, tall possibly with long blond hair..a very calming person..

q: N's feelings for me since yesterday
Hermit
N needs time out to do some introspection

Ques
His last thought of me?
Top   #31
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Hermit
N needs time out to do some introspection

Ques
His last thought of me?
The star
That he felt physically or emotionally estranged from you and may well have wanted/wished this situation to improve for the better.

Qu: How to improve today's thoughts
Top   #32
Talulah26's Avatar
Talulah26  Talulah26 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Apr 2014
Location: Another place
Posts: 5,536
Talulah26 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
The star
That he felt physically or emotionally estranged from you and may well have wanted/wished this situation to improve for the better.

Qu: How to improve today's thoughts
king of coins

be practical and grounded, try to be rational and focus on whats important. Getting out in nature will help, even a stroll to the park

Whos my future husband?
Top   #33
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talulah26 View Post
king of coins

be practical and grounded, try to be rational and focus on whats important. Getting out in nature will help, even a stroll to the park

Whos my future husband?
page cups

someone who has a crush on you already and whose live is only just blossoming for you

q: N's intentions towards me
Top   #34
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
page cups

someone who has a crush on you already and whose live is only just blossoming for you

q: N's intentions towards me
Ten of swords
For now it doesn't seem like N has any intention towards you, they are trying not to think about you.

Ques
Is she avoiding training?
Top   #35
Talulah26's Avatar
Talulah26  Talulah26 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Apr 2014
Location: Another place
Posts: 5,536
Talulah26 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
page cups

someone who has a crush on you already and whose live is only just blossoming for you

q: N's intentions towards me
9 of coins

N has good intentions towards you, they would like to see you happy, this feels quite pure. I dont know if they are romantic or not, it seems like they arehappy with how things are.

Am i friends with my future husband on facebook?
Top   #36
Talulah26's Avatar
Talulah26  Talulah26 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Apr 2014
Location: Another place
Posts: 5,536
Talulah26 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Ten of swords
For now it doesn't seem like N has any intention towards you, they are trying not to think about you.

Ques
Is she avoiding training?
king of wands

no she seems very determined and will face it head on.

q above
Top   #37
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talulah26 View Post
9 of coins

N has good intentions towards you, they would like to see you happy, this feels quite pure. I dont know if they are romantic or not, it seems like they arehappy with how things are.

Am i friends with my future husband on facebook?
Four of cups
Doesn't seem so for now.

Ques
Will they talk?
Top   #38
Talulah26's Avatar
Talulah26  Talulah26 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Apr 2014
Location: Another place
Posts: 5,536
Talulah26 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Four of cups
Doesn't seem so for now.

Ques
Will they talk?
ace of cups

Yes they will talk and most likely open up


if he has a crush on me why wont he make contact or speak to me?
Top   #39
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talulah26 View Post
ace of cups

Yes they will talk and most likely open up


if he has a crush on me why wont he make contact or speak to me?
Nine of pentacles
He doesn't think you will welcome the advance.

Ques
What will their gossip be if they do talk?
Top   #40




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.