solus

qwaychou

I guess I will keep posting. Even though these are long inactive threads. It will hopefully help me over my own shortcomings and sort my thoughts.
I think maybe the reason I have a hard time connecting on a soul level is I'm on a lot of medications. But I also am an artist. You would think that I can feel a lot then, but, my art is a lot less ME, and a lot more work. I don't know. I'm trying.

Solus for me is balance, firey energy, warm, sunshine, masculine energies. Courageous heart. Balance with his icy blue eyes.

Heart chakra, and there's a sort of tenderness in his eyes.

cSpaceDiva

I guess I will keep posting. Even though these are long inactive threads. It will hopefully help me over my own shortcomings and sort my thoughts.

I just took my Faeries Oracle out today for the first time in probably a couple years. Obviously I don't use it much, but it will always be a very special deck to me. Solus was the card I drew as my message from the universe when I did the exercises in the beginning of the book, after nearly selecting him as my favorite card. I have always gotten a feeling of warmth and inclusiveness, and the intensity of those eyes is so powerful.

It's perfectly fine to post in old threads here. I know what it's like to feel like the only person posting in a study group. One thing that helped me a little with that was to look at the number of views for the thread immediately after posting, and then again a day or two later. Even if no one is responding, they are very likely still interested in what you have to say.

qwaychou

It's perfectly fine to post in old threads here. I know what it's like to feel like the only person posting in a study group. One thing that helped me a little with that was to look at the number of views for the thread immediately after posting, and then again a day or two later. Even if no one is responding, they are very likely still interested in what you have to say.

Thank you Space Diva, I was considering justnot posting anymore, but I hope you are right, people might still be watching. Maybe something we post might make a connection with them, or be helpful in some way. Thank you again.