reincarnation stories

napaea

ok, i'll start.

i have to start with my niece, she's a hoot.
she's only 3, but i swear, if i could be with her all the time, i would know so much about her past life!
first of all, when she was a lot younger, she used to growl at my mom when she would come over to the house. here is my niece, and my mom walks up and says something, my niece growls and frowns at her and mutters stuff. calls her "grandpa".
and no matter what my mom did, for the longest time she just didn't like her and kept calling her grandpa.

of course i immeidately thought this was a past life.

so now she is 3 and my sister (her mom) says they are driving one day and Emma says "why are we turning left here?"
sis: well we are going home emma: "yes i know, but why do we turn left to go home?"

my sister was floored

emma: says something about gum she is chewing
sis: uh huh
emma: yes, but what does this gum have to do with my life?

hee hee. she's an old soul, this one!
more stories to come...

*exits toward kitchen for snack*

napaea

ok.
now, since i was a kid i've always been very connected to a couple of different "lives"

1. indian.
i saw a film in 2nd grade or so, where the people lived on a plateua and ground corn into tortillas. my mouth was open the whole time. after that, i filled my room with pictures of little old indian men, and lovely maidens. i read books. i tried to walk like an indian stalking a prey. i do have some indian blood - several great grandparents are full blood, one an indian princess! -
and found out later from a psychic that i lived a life 10,000 years before the white men came to america.

2. celtic
well, i didn't know this was a "celtic" life for a long time.
i just always loved rain, and mist, and grass, greenery, medieval and fancy dresses, castles, ghosts and knights.
and when i read books about that kind of thing, it was just like going back there...but i don't really have any memories, per se.

3. witch
this one i relate to. always have problems with drowning. if i see a movie where someone is drowning, i gag. i fidget. i freak out.
i have always connected to the witch "energy" but was afraid of them for so long, becuase of my strict christian upbringing (we weren't allowed to watch BEWITCHED cause my dad thought it was evil.)
anyway, lots of connections to this life, being drowned, abandoned, persecuted.

4. egyptian
yeah, this one too. guess i've been everywhere, like everyone else. i started getting interested in egyptian stuff i think around 18. started collecting art, fell in love with archaeology, and hieroglyphics. i have always had asthma, need fresh air (i have to have open windows, ever since i was a kid), suffucating issues. i realized while watching a movie that i must have been buried alive in a tomb with my husband. but a pyschic told me about another life then too, where i died from suffocation also.
so alot of my breathing problems and claustrophobia comes from this life.

hmmmm, i know there are others, but i'll wait a while

napaea

oooooo, forgot this one.
when i went to a renaissaince (sp?) festival once, i about freaked!
i was all dressed up, and of course so was everyone else, and walking into the place, i just felt like i was coming home.
i kept saying "i have SO done this before", and i had the most amazing, happy, warm feelings the whole day. like i couldn't be happier to be back in this time.

sigh...

napaea

well here's all i remember about this interesting story my friend told me:

her friend has a kid, i think at the time of story he was around 5.
he brought up to her a story she was telling, about someone i think, and she was like "you never heard about that!"
and he said "yeah, the time you were in the truck"
and she was thinking, and could never remember when they were in a truck. they didn't own one.
so she's "you're making this up"
and he says "no, mommy, when i was in your tummy"

and he was right! she remembered they were going somewhere, and when she was pregnant they did own a truck then, she was telling this story to someone driving, and her son remembered it!!

ok, where are all the rest of the stories???? :)

Roja

When my youngest sister was 2, she was following my mother around in the kitchen. My mother at first didn't see her but when turned around, saw my sister and asked, "So, where were you?"

My sister said, "I was flying in the sky all happy and heard you need my help, someone grabbed me so I came down to help you!"

cricket

Does anybody else have 'flashbacks' to previous lives? It's the strangest thing...

Once a couple of friends and I were camping up in the mountains and both my best friend and I just dropped into using another language, and acting strangely (for the times). When we came back down things were back to normal. We did some research and came to find out we were speaking an old form of the Ute language and doing some of the things they would have done.

napaea, the same thing happens to me at ren fests. :) Well, with the exception of getting dressed up - I have yet to finish a costume. Been working on the handwork for 4 years now.

I've also spoken archain French (under hypnosis) with accuracy, and a form of Russian speech, though we never found out exactly what area that dialect was from.

LaLaBella

My earliest memory in this life is looking up out of my crib/playpen and expecting to see my parents in puritanical dress. But I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't have a life in the early and late middle-ages. I have this weird connection to England and Ireland.
I do know for a fact that I had one in the 1800s as a french housemaid. And probably one as some kind of warrior (male)
That's it.

ChrisTheObscure

Well, thanks to Napaea, I'm aware of a short life I lived as an orphan in Europe during a plague of some sort. It rings very true because I tend to get clausterphobic and have a horrible fear of suffocation - which is how I believe I died.

I have a very deep-seeded connection to all things Celtic.

Also, I think I've lived at least one other life in Minnesota, which is where I grew up. Sometimes I'll be walking downtown or in our Uptown district and have the wierdest feeling, like the buildings are wrong or off - aren't where they should be - yet they've been there for several years.

I once did a reincarnation spread for myself and from it learned that I was a female courtesan who died a rather gruesome death during childbirth.

Beyond that, I'm not sure, but I definitely want to know a lot more.

napaea

my sister can't eat chunky peanut butter. she LOVES peanut butter, but it has to be smooth.
we found out from a psychic that in a past life she choked to death on some peanuts.

sagitarian

past lives of my family

I remember certain things or "connected" to a few past lives.

1. Egyptian ~ I HATE egyptian stuff/things/pictures/ANYTHING! Something about it all makes me mad and suddenly I feel like I'm trapped and can't get out. Not burried or anything, but more like jail or imprisoned. Yet the visions I've had I was wearing very ornamental clothing. My guess on this is that I was some kind of "dancer" entertainer and was imprisoned in a room when I wasn't entertaining. Whatever it was, I HATED that life!

2. Japanese ~ I feel very connected in a calming yet, defensive way with japanese things. The energy that accompanies all things japanese seem to comfort me, yet the thought of actually going there scares the hell out of me and I can feel my soul screaming "no not again, oh god no, not that again!" so I don't know. I know once I thought about taking up some type of martial arts defense class...and I could feel my soul screaming "NOOOOOOO, NOT AGAIN". What I've put together is that I had a great childhood, very peaceful, but later as I turned into an adult, things changed and I was somehow "forced" into a "warrior" type of life that I despised, but had to do to survive for some reason.

3. England ~ Ah yessss...England...smiles. England in some way IS my home, my only home. I've never been there, but I REALLY want to go. I feel like that's where my life will begin, when I get back there. I've always adored England and long to walk the streets again. I feel completely at peace and in the past been known to cry my eyes out b/c of how badly my soul misses home.

4. Vampire ~ ok, I know this is getting a little out there, but I KNOW that I lived a vampiric life before. I KNOW I did. This life is the one that I remember the MOST from. As a human, I lived in the woods and was taken and beaten to an inch of life as a young maiden...a male vampire, as much as he depised the thought of turning me into one, he did to save my life. For a long time, (not sure how long) I HATED him and what he did to me, he "imprisoned" me in his castle. After a long long long while, I learned to love him in some way. I finally accepted what I was and loved him dearly. When I was a maiden, I knew secrets of the forest, and my husband had a farm boy (more or less) that took care of horses and what not. Later, the boy (as a man) came to me demanding that I tell him, and I refused. He took my life. Once my husband found me, he knew exactly who did it to me and I remember sticking around to see what happend. He did indeed kill the boy. I know he continued on for a while as I stayed with him. How exactly he passed I don't know, but I know he did. My husband that I am married to now was my husband in that life.

5. I have NO idea where this one took place, but I have frequent dreams/memories of running down a hallway that's carpeted. A heavy smell of incense hangs in the air and clings to the curtains that are blowing. The windows slightly open and it's night time. I'm about 5 yrs old and running in fear of some kind. I'm also mute but I am trying to get to someone, to "tell" them something, or warn them, not sure exactly.

doh, my son just woke up...I'll continue on with this later.