Les Triomphes

danieljuk

This is a gorgeous deck Bertrand! good luck with the project for the larger cards :)

I just discovered the Triomphes de Paris! Will there ever be plans to do a facsimile print of the larger size or the original cards again? Your hand printed cards are truly beautiful but hope in future you might have some inexpensive printed cards again :thumbsup:

Good luck with this though! They are brilliant.

Bertrand

I just discovered the Triomphes de Paris! Will there ever be plans to do a facsimile print of the larger size or the original cards again?

hello Danieljik,

actually I found a few weeks ago while sorting things and moving boxes an old "stock" of triomphes de Paris fac similes, I described it in this blog post: https://www.tarotmaker.com/2016/08/25/in-an-old-box-triomphes-de-paris-and-triomphes-mmii-are-back-not-for-long/

There are a few left as they are not listed on the regular website.
contact me directly by email if you're interested (in case you didn't already)

Bertrand

Bertrand

Justice

also the first preorder round is now sold out, there's a second one though (but only 5 copies, and no free shipping).
Aiming to early 2017 to complete the carving.

Bertrand

Some updates...
Sun
Temperance

and you can see some other stuff on my instagram page (where there are a few cat pictures, but not too much)

The cards are titleless but they will also be numberless.

atrempance.jpg

Bertrand

hello, just to inform I added several thumbnails to the first post.
montage.jpg

Bertrand

Hello,

just FYI, I'm one card away from completing the serie.

blue_fusion

Congratulations! The lines look very expressive. It's looking to be a beautiful mix of old and modern elements.

-Ly