Decks with Astrological Symbols

Barleywine

For me, nothing is clearer than Tabula Mundi. Not only do the cards have the symbols, but it's reinforced in the art, since each minor 2-10 includes aspects of the art from the 2 majors associated with its decan. (e.g. the 9 of Wands, Sagittarius ruled by the moon, includes the sun and arrow as they appear in Art and the scroll and the lyre/bow from the Priestess).

ETA -- Just saw your TM info above. The courts don't have the symbols, which is what the blog post author was saying, I think, but the courts do have small illustrations taken from each of the 3 minors that represent their decans. I find they prompt my memory quickly. I know there's more at tabulamundi.com, but on a quick search I found this pic which shows it all for the Queen of Disks:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/41/a2/c5/41a2c5f68027022ffcc13451210d4aa1.jpg

I must have missed that. Thanks for pointing it out.

Barleywine

If your wife likes yellow...the Enoil Gavat :joke:

That is some yellow! And I thought the yellow in the Robin Wood Wands cards is strong. I'm sure the Italian would throw her, though.

Babalon Jones

What about Tarot of the Sephiroth? I don't have it anymore but I seem to remember it also had astrological glyphs in the artwork on the minors.

Barleywine

What about Tarot of the Sephiroth? I don't have it anymore but I seem to remember it also had astrological glyphs in the artwork on the minors.

I've looked at that one before, and will again. Availability seems to be limited to eBay or Amazon Marketplace, and it's quite expensive.