1JJ Swiss Tarot, orange box

dawning_tarot

in the first two photos it shows a box that slides into a sleeve or are you thinking there is a box to had both of them and the cards?

mrpants

Oh man, the seller just added those photos!! I messaged them and they said the box was just one part, perhaps something got lost in translation. Thanks for pointing that out!

dawning_tarot

it's always a good idea to ask questions of the buyer especially on eBay. they reputable ones will be more than happy to answer anything.

SuperTina

Did you get the bid??? I see that they've been sold.

I have this deck, and it's awesome.

Abrac

First one of those I've seen with a tax stamp. Dates to mid-60s. Looks like whoever won got a fairly good deal on it. :)

mrpants

I decided to pass. I did have the first bid on it, but I let it go to the next bidder. I've actually had this deck twice before, but this was the nicest edition I'd ever seen. I love the box, and the deck hadn't become terribly bowed like many others of its age. Ultimately, I figured I wouldn't use it that much though, and I'm really trying to only buy decks for reading. But yeah, the new owner got it for a song!

gregory

First one of those I've seen with a tax stamp. Dates to mid-60s. Looks like whoever won got a fairly good deal on it. :)
Early ones have a tax stamp ? I must go look at my various ones...