Lenormand de Lora - does anybody know why it´s no longer available ?

ana luisa

She was super sweet :) She thanked me for the compliments on her deck and referred me to another link for it. Apparently, that link was not operative any more. A very very nice person!!!! Thank you again, MoonGypsy for the link :thumbsup:

FLizarraga

Thanks for the tips, girls! I already ordered the Enchanted (I'm going to kill you, analuisa, Enabler Extraordinaire... ;-), put Rana George's book on my wish list, AND I'll start following Donnaleighs' videos as soon as I have a chance. I have already learned a lot from her website, and I like her, so I'm glad you recommend her, MoonGypsy.

And of course, I'll order Lenormand de Lora as soon as I get paid... IT NEVER ENDS!

Asher

Whew!

I had my finger poised over the "Buy" button, then I looked at the the video of the cards. And I'm so glad I did! That cutesy Mice card is an absolute deal-breaker for me. The Mice card, IMHO, should not depict cute mice, given its meaning.

This is a deck I could/would never use because of that one card. It is a lovely deck, otherwise. And, do I really need one more Lenormand deck???

ana luisa

I had my finger poised over the "Buy" button, then I looked at the the video of the cards. And I'm so glad I did! That cutesy Mice card is an absolute deal-breaker for me. The Mice card, IMHO, should not depict cute mice, given its meaning.

This is a deck I could/would never use because of that one card. It is a lovely deck, otherwise. And, do I really need one more Lenormand deck???

I really laughed when you mentioned the Mice card. I actually like mice depicted as cute because I had a pet lab mouse once. They are SO sweet I could never associate them with evil or mean things. Hence, I don't use it as a BAD card (as in evil) but as meaning trouble, fragility and getting by on the down low. :D. That's one of the problems I sometimes have with the Lenormand. I love animals. I can't see the Fox as ALWAYS being the bad card suggesting something wrong, hidden, excuse. If she does that, she does it for survival reasons... But I digress...

Just for quicks https://www.google.com.br/search?q=...2Fwww.solman.net%2Fstuff4%2Fmice.html;580;547

MoonGypsy

Right now i can't buy anything...so unfortunately...it is a moot point. :p

And...Mice ARE very cute, IMHO.[i am a great lover of all the animal kingdom] but Mice can be extremely destructive, determined, and are nibblers extraordinaire. [and very prolific] Many years ago, a neighbor had mice [she lived upstairs] and they found their way into my apartment through the fan vent in the bathroom...
Destructive is an understatement...:bugeyed:

FLizarraga

I'm not sure, Asher, but most Lenormands I have seen have the cutest mice. Mine are positively cuddly.

I love animals, and, to this day, I hate having to kill even roaches (who are anything but cute), but with roaches, as with most pests, there is no middle ground: it's either them or you.

Back in the day, I "shared" a room with a huge rat I nicknamed Napoleon. I tried to coexist in peace, but Napoleon started breaking havoc among my things and getting REALLY bold. So I had to poison Napoleon. It was Saint Helena all over again...

FLizarraga

That's so you know that I take note of EVERYTHING you say, my dear professor...