Cards that accurately predicted danger

olivia1

I bought the trepnar course awhile back. It's still on my old computer. I found it very tedious to study. I didn't enjoy reading pages of material on a computer. I ended up printing it out but there were so many pages it was still a hassle to keep it all together. I'm impressed you were actually able to go through the whole thing. My cards for that day were simply off. Nothing happened at all (good or bad). I literally drove out there, got my car checked, drove home then slept. I just thought it would be super interesting to hear from someone who actually successfully predicted something ominous and what the cards were. With so many of us, I figured there's got to be someone out there who has...

Hi Olivia1!

Yes, this interpretation is from Rana's book and Anthony's book. Rana describes scythe as warning that something abrupt, sudden, and possibly dangerous is coming. In addition to Rana's interpretation, Anthony Louis also describes it as "sharp and abrupt" on the pointed side, and the handle side as being "a surprise" and "spurs you into action".

So, back to your draw. It depends where the pointed edge card was facing. If it was facing away from the sun, then this would be good.

Treppner's course describes scythe + sun as electric shock :)
sun + dog means your friend brings you a lot of power and energy, or you have a positive and lucky friendship.

Tempering this a bit, you can say that unexpectedly or suddenly, you found warmth and energy in a friend