Thank you moderators

minotaur

I want to thank the moderators for the job they do here. It is a difficult, sometimes thankless job where much of the good they do is invisible.

I appreciate this forum. It makes my tarot life happier.

Nemia

I'm glad you opened this thread. I appreciate the mods more than I can say. It must be so much work behind the scenes to keep this ship floating so smoothly :)

Thank you!

DDwarks

I couldn't agree more.
AT is a well oiled machine and we've got them to thank for that.

Alta

And thank you. This is deeply appreciated.

Sulis

I'm echoing what Alta said, thank you, it really is appreciated :).

I love ATF too :heart:

Nemia

Brownie points like in cookies? Does that mean I get cookies? yes, please, I want!

I appreciate everybody who does something for me, whether it's a bus driver or dentist. And the mods don't get anything for their efforts. At least I can say thank you.

greatdane

THANK YOU MODS!

It doesn't get said enough that you have a hard (volunteer!) job.

Cheers to you all.

celticnoodle

Agreed!

All the mods on A.T. rock! You do a hard job and you do it well. I thank you for your hard work and appreciate all you do for us on here. Thank you.

Redfaery

Yup. Having been a mod on a different forum, I can say with confidence that AEclectic is well run and professional, and the mods are wonderful.

Zephyros

Thank you all for your kind words, and I can assure you it's all done out of love for the community. It isn't always easy, but I wouldn't say it's thankless because it allows me to contribute to a place I practically grew up in. The thanks is the constant learning and coming in contact with the the wonderful members that make up this place, without which there would be nothing.

You are all AT :)