Spirit Guide Block Out!!

Alissa

What a pretty little stone! :D I like rocks. I dig rocks. ;)

I like the back especially... I saw a dragonfly pop out at me immediately. I can see why your Fae are fond of it!

I found a faery in the rock in my ring when I first saw it. She winked at me. I don't see her often, but every now and then her face will pop up.

And me? I never drew my Faery guide card. I dont even use it. Isn't that wicked of me? }) I did see Her though, about a year ago... and that would be 6 months or so after I had first received the Faery Oracle deck.

So it took me a lonnnnng time to see mine too. I understand.

I'm really glad mine was happy with me running inside and doing a pencil sketch on lined paper instead of commiting to the card itself. I just can't seem to get myself to do it. And, now, I've gotten used to the deck without it.

September Pixie

Perhaps it is neither Spirit Dancer or Lys but is your guide in answer to your call ... just a thought.

I hadn't thought of that.. See, I see different faeries every time i look at it, so I assumed it was one of the two wanting to talk a bit.. I assume I will just KNOW when I get the stone.. I am totally excied!

It's funny... I LOVE Fae.. and I LOVE Dragons.. When I got the Celtic Dragons I was able to meditate with them easily.. While I can meditate and see Fae, I cannot actually 'connect' with my spirit guide, I draw a blank every time :( waaaah :( Thanks for listening to my rant. :)

faunabay

Nina,
I had my faery's oracle and worked with the fae for almost two years before I "met" my faery guide.

This will be sort of a long explanation but I want to show you how I actually had to wait for mine to be available to me.

I had a cat for almost 15 years. He died in between christmas and new years this last year. It was extremely sad for me so when I was getting ready to bury him I wanted to draw a faery card to help me. But what happened was they told me I was to bury my whole deck with him! (Now I did have a new backup deck sitting on the shelf already LOL)

It was as if they went with him to help in the transition because it took me a full month before I wanted to pull out my new deck. But when I did my special guide card was my cat and his personal faerys. So in essence I got more than one faery guide. It just took a long time because certain things had to happen first.

So I think you shouldn't worry about it (like others have said). Just calm down and it'll happen when it's supposed to - even if it takes years.

Jewel

~Hugs Faunabay~ I know your kitty is in faerieland, no question about it. We have talked about this so need to go into it.

faunabay

Jewel said:
~Hugs Faunabay~ I know your kitty is in faerieland, no question about it. We have talked about this so need to go into it.

Yes, I was sooo sad and you actually helped me to realize he had become my faery guide.
Also now that I've got a bit of distance from it I realize I'd gotten to where I didn't need him as much so he was able to go back to faeryland and be there for me only when I needed him instead of having to be with me constantly.

Tizzy

this is a very late response but hopefully you've been connected with ur spirit guide by now but...
just incase...

i too had a problem connecting ithmy spirit guide... my psychic friends kept telling me he was there...and he was this and that..n i was getting very frusterated because i couldnt see or hear or feel him...

i think i expected hito pop out infront of me and say "hey!! im your spirit guide" but... haha thats not how it works... well not for me n e ways...

i think because of what i was expecting...it was blocking me off from connecting with him.. i simply wasnt ready... not emotionally or mentally.. especially not spiritually... actually to confesss i was kinda scaredtoo...

but once i backed off and didn't push it so hard... i just said.. i invite you to appear to me in my dreams or my thoughts... when you feel i am ready...

and a lil bit after that he showed himself to me.. and since then he and i have gotten close, i recently as sent another guide... her name is sylvie...we havent bonded yet.. for i feel like im not ready to let go of mong... which i know imnot letting him go n e where n hes not leavingme... but i kow when the time is right i will let sylvie enter fully and we will bond just as closely or maybe even closer...

but basically what i am trying to say... is that don't push it... let it happen.. invite them.. let themknow you'll juss wait until they feel you are ready^_^

and it will happen^_^

Furnacechant

Jewel said:

Thanks for the suggestion that it's okay for our 'faerie' guide to be one who has departed from this realm. Mine IS and while I didn't have any hesitation in who to draw on the actual card ( did that before even looking at the rest of the deck. I knew I HAD to and for me getting to draw one card myself was a selling point of the deck. ), I did wonder after the fact if maybe I oughn't to have done that and should have asked for a proper fae to fit with the theme of the deck...

Jewel

Furnacechant said:
I did wonder after the fact if maybe I oughn't to have done that and should have asked for a proper fae to fit with the theme of the deck...
Absolutly not! Your guide is your guide, by that criteria alone he/she fits with the theme of the deck :D. Mine is a Mermaid that I painted in acrylics on canvas, had scanned and touched up and sized to fit my card, and let me tell you I am NO Brian Froud so she certainly does not look like he even attempted to draw her *LOL*. I need to get mine printed now.

PolarBear

Jewel said:
Absolutly not! Your guide is your guide, by that criteria alone he/she fits with the theme of the deck :D. Mine is a Mermaid that I painted in acrylics on canvas, had scanned and touched up and sized to fit my card, and let me tell you I am NO Brian Froud so she certainly does not look like he even attempted to draw her *LOL*. I need to get mine printed now.

Ah, that's good - I have an animal spirit guide who suggested that he join the truope in this capacity, but I was a bit worried that he was too chunky and furry to fit the bill. Should have known, really, that the faeries wouldn't mind about someone's looks (or that my guide whouldn;t know what he was doing! :) )

Jewel

PolarBear said:
Ah, that's good - I have an animal spirit guide who suggested that he join the truope in this capacity, but I was a bit worried that he was too chunky and furry to fit the bill. Should have known, really, that the faeries wouldn't mind about someone's looks (or that my guide whouldn;t know what he was doing! :) )
How wonderful, a guide faerie animal spirit guide :D, seems like your guide has many aspects that as you get to know him he continues to show you more of himself. How exciting! What animal is your guide? A polar bear? :D