New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

Ruby Jewel

I have bought this gorgeous deck from amazon, and I miss the Moon card (XXXVII). I called amazon and they can't replace my deck as I have bought the last one. Does anyone have that card in extra?

If the deck is by US Games, they will probably replace the card for you. They are very good about that...and love doing it.

Michellehihi

If the deck is by US Games, they will probably replace the card for you. They are very good about that...and love doing it.

Unfortunately it is not. It s a small press. I called them and they asked me to call back tomorrow.

Sigrdrifa

Offering: Mary-El and Thelema

Recently I bought the Thelema tarot and the Mary-El tarot off book depository. Both arrived damaged (some creased cards, off-centered printing), but BD had great service and sent me both decks again. The damaged decks did contain some cards that were OK, so if anyone needs a card from any of these 2 decks let me know, I'll check if the one you need is in good condition in my spare deck :)

donnalee

I sent him out to you today and replied to your PM. Let's hope he gets there soon and intact. Please let me know.

Any word on this, or is it like everything else in the known universes right now still not quite there yet...? Please let me know when he shows up! Thanks.

PathWalker

I have been gifted a few majors cards by Arnell Ando - and I can feel the beginnings of a new patchwork deck! I will be trawling this thread for folks who may have odd cards to give away or who would like swaps for their own deck.

Post here and get in touch if this could be you, as it's much easier to compile a deck with help from friends :)

Thanks
PathWalker (UK)

rwcarter

I have been gifted a few majors cards by Arnell Ando - and I can feel the beginnings of a new patchwork deck! I will be trawling this thread for folks who may have odd cards to give away or who would like swaps for their own deck.

Post here and get in touch if this could be you, as it's much easier to compile a deck with help from friends :)

Thanks
PathWalker (UK)

I have lots of spare cards from prob 10-15 decks. Hit me up by PM when you have an idea of what you need.

Rodney

littlethings

Still looking for the Tower card from Sante Fe deck if anyone happens to have one :)

TinySpark

I am missing The Sun card from my DruidCraft, anybody have spare they could part with?

thanks so much! TinySpark

TinySpark

I am missing The Sun card from my DruidCraft, anybody have spare they could part with?

thanks so much! TinySpark

still looking for the sun card from the DruidCraft? anyone have one they'd be willing to part with? thanks again!