Giant Geode in an abandoned silver mine

Laura Borealis

I just found out about this. It's a giant geode in Spain. So big, people can get inside it! :bugeyed: The crystals are HUGE and water clear.

Here is a video (I queued it to just before they enter the geode).

And a couple of links about it:
http://giantcrystals.strahlen.org/europe/pilar.htm
http://www.unique-almeria.com/what-is-a-geode.html

The video knocked my socks off! The crystals are gypsum, which I don't know much about, except that one form is selenite. Do y'all think those are selenite crystals? Imagine being inside that!

JuniperPress

WOW!!!

just WOW!

Yeah the striations on the crystals look like selenite but it's soooo clear!! That is amazing, thank you for sharing this:)

tarotlova

Oh MAN! That bought tears to my eye's it was just so beautiful! Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

AnemoneRosie

One more reason to take up climbing!

Padma

Oh man. I could feel the healing of the crystal merely by looking at it! :bugeyed: thanks for posting that, Laura! I wish I lived in that geode! :D

Laura Borealis

Oh man. I could feel the healing of the crystal merely by looking at it! :bugeyed: thanks for posting that, Laura! I wish I lived in that geode! :D

And sleep in a hammock suspended right in the middle...

It made me wonder how many more caches of giant crystal are buried in the earth? How many huge geodes lie beneath our feet? Whether they have anything to do with ley lines, or vortex places like Sedona? We'll never know but it's fun to think about.

RiverRunsDeep

That video is beyond incredible. I want to go there! Maybe we ATers need to organize a group trip. :laugh: Can you imagine the vibrations of doing a group meditation in the midst of all that selenite?

GotH

Looks like something out of a Superman movie! There is a place in Mexico that's called Cave of the Giant Crystals that are similar. So awesome!

Thanks for sharing... :livelong:

AnemoneRosie

That video is beyond incredible. I want to go there! Maybe we ATers need to organize a group trip. :laugh: Can you imagine the vibrations of doing a group meditation in the midst of all that selenite?

I suspect that I'd be entirely overwhelmed.

LoveLight&Peace

Absolutely amazing, stunning!

I've watched the video twice now, simply mesmerizing. Can't even begin to imagine the energy you'd feel if you were inside of that geode...Wow!

Thanks for sharing this Laura! :cool2: