Konxari Cards

lightbug

There are many such popular celebrations the world over, one of the most famous being Dia de Los Muertos in Mexico.

My fave is skull-shaped candies ;).

Golden Moon

lightbug said:
There are many such popular celebrations the world over, one of the most famous being Dia de Los Muertos in Mexico.

My fave is skull-shaped candies ;).

I'm familiar and have celebrated el dia de los muertos when I was a child. Being of Hispanic descent.

If I order this cards for me, maybe I will use them every dia de los muertos.

Muir Aingeal

I received my cards...anyone else? They are small, pocket sized. It says on the box in bold red letters :warning: do not play Konxari cards alone but I don't see why not? I use my Ouija alone and nothing too eventful has happened. I think as long as you have the proper protections in place you could use them alone.

I may give them a whirl this evening.

Bernice

Intriguing!......and a little creepy. I know, I know, it's just the way they market them.

Very tempted.....

LavenderMist, do post here after you've had a go at them :)

Bee :)

Golden Moon

YEs LavenderMist, Post something after you are done reding with them. I want to buy them too. How long did it take to arraive to your mail box?

Muir Aingeal

Bernice said:
Intriguing!......and a little creepy. I know, I know, it's just the way they market them.

Very tempted.....

LavenderMist, do post here after you've had a go at them :)

I will do that! :)

Muir Aingeal

Golden Moon said:
YEs LavenderMist, Post something after you are done reding with them. I want to buy them too. How long did it take to arraive to your mail box?

It took about a week to arrive so not long.

Asher

Hoping mine will come by the end of the week! I'm also going to ignore the "do not use these cards alone" rule.

But I am starting to think about a location for this year's Supper for the Dead. An old mental hospital here is being renovated into a hotel/restaurant...there might be some great residual energy to tap into there! Especially at Samhain/Halloween time, right? There are also some well-known haunted restaurants in the Old Town area which could serve as a spot for reading. Hmmm.....

Asher

Bernice

Asher said:
- - - - - --
But I am starting to think about a location for this year's Supper for the Dead. An old mental hospital here is being renovated into a hotel/restaurant...there might be some great residual energy to tap into there! Especially at Samhain/Halloween time, right? There are also some well-known haunted restaurants in the Old Town area which could serve as a spot for reading. Hmmm.....

Asher
I'm sure I saw a film about that!
And YES, there was 'residual energy' - Horror, Horror, Horror !

I'm sure you don't want unwelcome guests when the veil is rent, so take care Asher.

Dusk Till Dawn

Anyone else tried contacting them?

I was wondering, if anyone else is getting no response from Konxari. I placed my order on the 12th. Had no email contact so far. When I requested shipping info last week, I still haven't gotten any response... Did you who ordered get a confirmation Email or something, I mean other than Paypal payment confirmation?
This is the first time I haven't gotten a response from the Seller. I am starting to wonder about that.