Crystal Study Group discussion thread

Hemera

There has been some interest in starting a Crystal Study Group. This sounds like a very nice idea :)
I suggest we start a new thread for each new crystal and I can index them all in a separate index thread which can then be made a sticky so it will be easier to find the individual threads.

Please let me know by pm each time you start a new Study Group thread for a new crystal so I can find and index it.

How does this sound? Any ideas or comments?

Minotauro

this sounds exciting!

:)

DownwardSpiral

WOW!!!! Hemera is on it : )

Thanks.....this should be interesting!

N1ghts0ng

sounds like a great idea Hemera!

Gracie2k

yay this is gr8 --happy news!

Hemera

Great :party:
So..here we go.

Go ahead and start a thread for a crystal you´d like to study in depth and discuss with the rest of us. You can start with your favorite crystal or any other you feel you need to study in depth.

Here are our only "rules" for now

*start a thread for a crystal (and pm me about each new thread you start)
*stay on topic (focus just on that crystal in the thread)

frac_ture

Belated thanks for starting this up, Hemera! It should be a great area for discussion...

DownwardSpiral

Great :party:
So..here we go.

Go ahead and start a thread for a crystal you´d like to study in depth and discuss with the rest of us. You can start with your favorite crystal or any other you feel you need to study in depth.

Here are our only "rules" for now

*start a thread for a crystal (and pm me about each new thread you start)
*stay on topic (focus just on that crystal in the thread)

Ok it doesn't get any easier than this. I would LOVE to see others join in and share their experiences with their crystals......even if it's only a clear crystal quartz.

I've been spending a week with my crystals which really doesn't seem like enough time.......but I have quite a few and as I've never worked with them before.....for now more than a week may take me forever to get through them all. At some point I may go back and spend more time with some of them. Also the more time I spend doing this......the more ideas I'm getting as to what to do.

So get out the crystals.....be creative.....have some fun.......and then share your experiences.

Minotauro

I've meant to start the thread for obsidian , but Im not sure how to go about it , because I dont know all that much about them , and because it is so new , and because I have finals on college , finals suck D: