2015 SAMHAIN LENORMAND HAS ARRIVED!

MoonGypsy

Very Excited!

Dinner is ready, but i will be back! :D

ETA: Wow, Everything is looking sooooooooooo gorgeous. i am very impressed with our
super duper package. Can't Wait! i love those backs on your deck, seven...

greatdane

Just something I wanted to add

In the MAT pic, Seven Stars put up, like she said the camera pic is a bit blurry. The MAT images are more clear and vivid than they seem in the pic. There is a lot more detail.
It's a really cool mat. Would be great to do three card spreads for Samhain and I really like that it doesn't SLIDE around like others. Even on my slippery table that the heavy reading cloth I used would slide on, this mat, even after I nudged it, stayed in place. That's a plus for me.

seven stars

In the MAT pic, Seven Stars put up, like she said the camera pic is a bit blurry. The MAT images are more clear and vivid than they seem in the pic. There is a lot more detail.
It's a really cool mat. Would be great to do three card spreads for Samhain and I really like that it doesn't SLIDE around like others. Even on my slippery table that the heavy reading cloth I used would slide on, this mat, even after I nudged it, stayed in place. That's a plus for me.

Agreed, the photo of the mat really didn't do it justice at all. Right now I'm working on the deck, gimme a bit.....

Linfang

Is the deck already up for ordering from your homepage, Seven? I'd love to get one, but couldn't find it...

seven stars

Is the deck already up for ordering from your homepage, Seven? I'd love to get one, but couldn't find it...

I got my set & I needed to do quite a bit of tweeking before releasing it. I did put a rush on the new set so it won't be long, I would say around the 24th of the month for both decks. I'll keep you posted.

greatdane

YOU'RE FAST!

I'm sure you will get it back just exactly as you want it. The compact, mat, images are all magnificent and after you have sprinkled your fairy dust over the deck, they shall be ready! :)

seven stars

Well hopefully this is all the faerie dust it needs - it's supposed to get here sometime tomorrow.

greatdane

LOVING this deck more and more!

I am a most particular Crone and I didn't think I could love another Samhain Lenormand as much as Seven Stars darker one. Now it has a great sister!

I will be using them both so much this Fall, especially around Samhain.

THANK YOU for making me another GREAT deck I wanted, Seven Stars, and for humoring me! You know what I mean :)