Yes/ no readings

mysticangel_001

Do any of you do yes/no readings with the Lenormand cards? I read on one site that you can do yes/no readings by laying out 5 cards and get accurate answers (more positive cards mean yes, more negative cards means no). I did one to see if someone is pregnant and I got two positive cards (Rider and Fish), 2 negative cards (Coffin and Cross) and one neutral card (Crossroad).

Since I got equal negative and positive cards would that be saying that she is pregnant but will lose the baby? Should I have posted this in the Lenormand Readings forum?

1Eleven

Hi,
When I read yes/no it's usually answer (yes/no) + why?

So, if you think the answer is No, why? - the cards elaborate on that answer. If it's yes, why? If it's maybe or maybe not, why? etc. I wouldn't look much beyond that. I hope this helps.

mysticangel_001

Hi,
When I read yes/no it's usually answer (yes/no) + why?

So, if you think the answer is No, why? - the cards elaborate on that answer. If it's yes, why? If it's maybe or maybe not, why? etc. I wouldn't look much beyond that. I hope this helps.

That makes sense. Afterward I thought that if she is pregnant the Child card probably would have come up so the answer is most likely a no.

1Eleven

What was the order of the cards?

1Eleven

Double post.

cje

That makes sense. Afterward I thought that if she is pregnant the Child card probably would have come up so the answer is most likely a no.

I really like the idea of yes/no + why. Thanks for that idea.

In the book by Caitlin Matthews she said that:
Spades = maybe no
Hearts = yes
Clubs = no
Diamond Sales= maybe yes

This approach has worked for me in the past, but from now on I will also read the cards for a Why.