LENORMAND READERS IN THE US...A TREAT!

greatdane

This is ALL TREAT, no TRICK!

In honor of Samhain, I will GIVE AWAY, pay for postage, this is absolutely free, the mini of the only draft sent out of the original 2015 Samhain, the one I call the Sulfur. It was redone to be brighter. I personally love and use them both.

But I have a mini, still in it's little white box, to give away. WARNING: THIS may make you want the revised 2015 Samhain as well! :)

But this is a total freebie as my way of honoring Lenormand Readers (please, this is just for U.S. LENORMAND readers, those with an interest. That's my only stipulation).

I will also include one of MADAME SQUEE'S CUSTOM BAGS, I ordered one too many and this is NEW and fits poker size decks like the Vintage German and the Samhain Lenormand.

SO you will get a case for a poker size Lenormand (I ordered it to fit the Samhain regular size) and a free mini Samhain that isn't even available to buy, as it was the draft.

The first person in the US who reads Lenormand and posts MINE!, gets it.

MoonGypsy

Changed my mind, i would rather see a smile on someone else's face. :)

greatdane

AND the TREAT goes to MoonGypsy!

The case for a regular poker Lenormand sewn by our own dear Squee and the mini will be on it's way to you on Thursday when I will be at the PO.

Happy Samhain to you, MG!

greatdane

Well then this TREAT is still available!

To any Lenormand Reader in the US. I just ask it goes to someone with a real interest in Lenormand who will USE the case and the mini.

MoonGypsy

The case for a regular poker Lenormand sewn by our own dear Squee and the mini will be on it's way to you on Thursday when I will be at the PO.

Happy Samhain to you, MG!

You beat me to it, sweetie, [we posted at the same time] but i feel a bit piggy...
since i have the regular new Samhain, i would rather see your lovely gift go
to another ATer. :love: You are very kind and generous, GD. :*

greatdane

SO...US LENORMAND READERS...ANYONE want a "TREAT?"

Please see FIRST post of this thread.

SA12

I wouldn't mind taking it off your hands as a 'treat' for doing my comps ;)

greatdane

If you're in the US, it's YOURS, SA12!

I just need you to pm me your address and it will go out on Thurs when I hit the PO.

SA12

PM sent! Thank you!!! <3 <3