Idiosyncradeck

lantana

Probably blew my budget for this half of the year by ordering both (mostly because of shipping...), but worth it! She makes such unique decks, I can't wait to see what she'll put out in the future.
Now to wait for the end of February...

Nemia

It was obvious how that was going to end, yes, i ordered it. What will I do if my family turns me out? Is there a TOADIE shelter anywhere? I had to have this deck, it has such a happy, clever face.

The sloth made me do it, the sloth as Hanged Sloth.

(There are some nice Youtube videos about this deck, too... and lovely pictures on Tumblr....)

It will take some time to arrive because it's print-on-demand I think, but I wouldn't have forgiven me had I missed it. This looks like a sister of my beloved Silhouettes deck - deceptively simple, simply perceptive.

Amberjune

I have ordered it, too!

First discovered it on youtube. Very happy to welcome it to my home soon.

12doggiepaws

Should I get the Tarot and Oracle bundle or just the Tarot? I can not decide!!!

Nemia

Neither could I. It was with a bleeding heart that I decided to order only the tarot deck. I simply can't afford both (actually, I can't afford the deck either but this is the last chance and I know how I'd regret NOT buying it).

I don't use oracles but I can imagine that in this case, the interaction between them is interesting.

I'd say - if you can afford it, buy both. I haven't see the whole oracle deck but the cards I saw look good.

I don't usually use clarifiers but the oracle deck seems to me like a natural clarifier for the tarot, with concrete answers to question that may come up in a reading.

Amberjune

I pondered on whether to get both and ultimately decided against it, because I would most like have to pay customs, if I got both together. I try to avoid that whenever possible => delay in delivery, plus astounding admin costs that they add on top of the customs.

Dogs&Coffee

Welp... took one look and became a living "shut up and take my money!" meme.

Both decks, they're so cute. :3

12doggiepaws

After much consideration....I ordered both the oracle and the tarot deck. I am not much of an oracle cards person or a clarifier but I think I could start somewhere. Looking forward to trying it out.

Thank you for your help and input with making my final decision!!! Your guys are AWESOME!

lantana

Less than a week left to pre-order! There will be copies of both decks for sale after the pre-orders are fufilled, but this is will be final printing for the tarot deck.

I can't wait until they start shipping!

FaithY

My husband surprised me by ordering the tarot, so I added to the gift by adding on the oracle. He doesn't know ;)

I am super excited to work with these. Anyone know when expected shipping time is?