Tarot of Eons

Dee Ell

Ack! Horror of horrors - it reminds me of my brother's gaming days...

And The Emperor looks like it was based on Patrick Stewart (not that that's a bad thing but just funny in context of the deck).

aquestionmark

Ack! Horror of horrors - it reminds me of my brother's gaming days...

Ha, very true, the deck feels quite comical to me, though that's probably not the intention of the creator? Tho that's all part of the "charm"

Dee Ell

Ha, very true, the deck feels quite comical to me, though that's probably not the intention of the creator? Tho that's all part of the "charm"

I'm not sure. There are gamers who "live" in worlds like that and think they're really cool.

Nowhere on the site does it indicate it's tongue in cheek (plus, I had to laugh at the badge at the very bottom that proclaimed "Restoring the Spiritual Dignity of Tarotâ„¢" đŸ˜‚ )

Tarotwolf

It started growing on me and by the time I finished viewing I would have bought a copy if available. To be honest though, much of the appeal is due to the deck's not too subtle flaming "gayiocity". Yes, I think that's an actual word! Which makes me wonder, why doesn't the lovers card show two men embracing in each others arms?

Dee Ell

It started growing on me and by the time I finished viewing I would have bought a copy if available. To be honest though, much of the appeal is due to the deck's not too subtle flaming "gayiocity". Yes, I think that's an actual word! Which makes me wonder, why doesn't the lovers card show two men embracing in each others arms?

uhhhhh.... I could make a joke about gamers and/or creators being in the closet buuuuut I won't ;)

FLizarraga

The word "gayiocity" had me in stitches... đŸ˜‚

Yes, all I could think was: this is so "videogamey" and soooooo, sooooo GAY. It's like the Davey Wavey Tarot by way of Myst --bronzed bubble butts and stone bridges everywhere. The funny thing is that I don't think they intended to do a gay deck. They might need a phone call from Margaret Cho's Mom...

uhhhhh.... I could make a joke about gamers and/or creators being in the closet buuuuut I won't ;)

Go for it!

Aeric

The deck was definitely conceived with homoeroticism. The Tower is not only two falling men, but they're naked. The Strength card, the 5C, 2W, barechested and scantily men, very suggestive.

I would definitely add this to at least the Erotic category of decks. I'm only reluctant because the CGI quality is unfortunately extremely plastic and rigid, reminiscent of 90s CGI cartoons. It's as poor as the Shadowfax or the Pictorial Key decks that resemble posed plastic dolls.

Laura Borealis

That 2 of Wands :D

The Wheel of Fortune with her spinning Ken dolls isn't my favorite. But the Devil is pretty cute.

It was probably done with Poser or a similar program. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poser

Sphynx131

What has been seen cannot be unseen [emoji1]

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk