The 2nd Chance Spread

Jifmona

Moderators please feel free to move this to the proper thread if this isn't the proper one. If you wanna tell me where to put it to so I can move it as well I will greatly appreciate it.^.^'
I was wondering if I would be getting a second chance at being back with my ex and thus this spread was born. I had originally layed it out in a line however upon thinking in the shower I came up with a name for this spread and a layout. The layout can really be anything I just thought this was a neater one then just a straight line. This is my first spread so any critique is welcome. The results of this spread will be posted in the Your Readings forum where it belongs. I believe the questions are fine, however, if you can think of something better please let me know.

**1**4**7**
**2**5**8**
**3**6**9**

1) What do they feel right now?
2)What are their feelings about the relationships end?
3)What will question 2 provoke them to think?
4)What action will they decide to make?
5)What are the outcomes of their actions?
6)Will the outcome come easily?
7)What are others going to think about their actions?
8)Will they be swayed by what those around them say?
9)Final outcome What my thoughts are on this action?

Amy-2609

I've done this spread a lot in the past few days, and I keep getting similar results.
Lots of Aces and the Three of Wands.. basically, all implying my ex will start a new relationship. I'm just not sure if that's with someone else, or with me.
Is the spread specifically their relationship with YOU or is it just general?