Finding out what happened to a pet?

QueenBunnywitch

When I was growing up I had a cat named Dusty. I always felt like we had some kind of mystical connection(when I was younger I went through a phase where I thought I was a witch and I thought she was my familiar lol). I had to give her away when my mom died and she ran away from the people that took her in. I've always wondered what happened to her and I've always felt extremely guilty that I didn't find her somewhere better to live but they were the only ones that would take her. I couldnt stand the thought of giving her to a shelter, she wasn't a very affectionate cat, she was beautiful, but stubborn and dominating. I doubt she would have been adopted. I know the chances of her being alive are very slim but I want to know what happened to her. Are there any kinds of spreads I can do to that would give me some insight? I'm reluctant to ask, I hope she didn't have to suffer at all and she found some people that loved her like I did.

Lula Jing

Hi QueenBunnywitch,

You posted this a while ago and I was hoping someone had answered your question because I have a similar dilemma. I took a cat to a re-homing centre (very reluctantly) almost two years ago now, and I do know she was re-homed, but I still think about her and wonder how she is doing in her new home. I can't find out from the centre because they don't keep in touch with the people that adopt their animals for updates.

I brought a new tarot deck today called Tarot of Pagan Cats and I was looking for a good spread to give it a whirl with.

I guess like you I'm looking for some reassurance. Unless someone posts here I'll keep looking and will post back if I find anything. :)