The Tarot of Vampyres - Two of Scepters

WolfyJames

When I look a this card, I have the feeling I'm back into the Tower card, in the same red fiery and stormy world with yet another similar tower in the back. Maybe because it's double fiery with mars in aries, and the male vampire warrior could pass as Mars, he is buff, muscled and strong, and has fiery eyes as well. He is not fully covered by an armor though, he has a tattoo of a rose on his right arm, and the red fiery environment makes it looks like his armor and black coat have blood. His lance though has real blood on it. He is really in an aggressive stance, even his fangs are out ready to attack and kill. In the background there is a fire that is threatening to destroy everything, whether it was caused by the storm or used by hidden enemies as a military advantage is unknown. Obviously the warrior vampire is protecting what is his and ready to attack any enemy coming out from the background. Maybe the fire was caused by accident by this fiery vampire incapable to control his fiery powers and that he should use more self-control.

The mars symbol is one of the thingy attached to his belt and the aries symbol is on his belt. I mention this because Two of Wands is mars in aries.

I want to point that since the deck is heavily inspired by the Thoth, the keyword for this card is DOMINION.

Attachments

• wands02200.jpg
    wands02200.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 441