Group Experiment?

KMilliron

Rushing to get ready for band practice, so I'ma keep this short. Just had a cool idea for a project. Choose a song/book/movie/whatever, and whoever signs up for the experiment will try and make a spread on it. I just thought it'd be cool to see how the spreads differ. Thoughts?

May be on sometime later to look into this more.

Glass Owl

Sounds really interesting. I love making spreads and seeing what others come with as well.

astronautica

I would love to be a part of this! I've been wanting to have a go at making spreads for a while now, and I've just finished my last assignments for the semester (wheee!) so I'm looking for a holiday challenge :) Sounds interesting!

Moonson

le me see if i understood the ideia... make a spread about the theme of the movie or song?

KMilliron

le me see if i understood the ideia... make a spread about the theme of the movie or song?

Correct. But more than one person will do it, and every one will use the same inspiration.

Amitisti

Very neat idea. I would give it a go :)

astronautica

So any ideas for what book/ song/ movie we could use? I'll have a hunt and see if I can come up with any suggestions! :) Last exam's tomorrow and I'm quite excited to try this out :)

KMilliron

So any ideas for what book/ song/ movie we could use? I'll have a hunt and see if I can come up with any suggestions! :) Last exam's tomorrow and I'm quite excited to try this out :)

Right now I want to keep it simple. If this gets a larger following though I want to mix it up with things like instrumental tracks, cause I'm evil like that.

RunningWild

Right now I want to keep it simple. If this gets a larger following though I want to mix it up with things like instrumental tracks, cause I'm evil like that.

What a wonderful coincidence! Ok, nevermind that I don't believe in them.

I had a tune I hadn't listened to in a very long time pop into my head...I couldn't even remember who sang it at the time...so I opened iTunes. I thought maybe I should make a spread to find out why THAT song at that particular time. (Fairytale by Sara Bareilles). Guess I should go work on that now.