Ipad/iphone Lenormand apps

214red

Is there any lenormand apps for ipad/iphone that people would recomend?

lord_ewin

Nope..! Not yet, anyway. Sorry. The ones I have seen are just wonky and impractical... Also, knowing how you like to dissect things, you'd go nuts with the limitations.

214red

Lol you know me well, am too Virgo to have anything shabby!
I wondered if melissa of the postmark lenormand had an app out.

lord_ewin

Not to my knowledge. I just did another search and there's a new app for Le Grand Jeu, but it's like the other Tarot/Divination apps out there... The computer does the interps, so the interps don't take into account the other cards. They're basically fortune cookie apps.

The IProphecy is now 5 quid (wtf!), and it's not worth the lint in my navel if you ask me.

214red

Not to my knowledge. I just did another search and there's a new app for Le Grand Jeu, but it's like the other Tarot/Divination apps out there... The computer does the interps, so the interps don't take into account the other cards. They're basically fortune cookie apps.

The IProphecy is now 5 quid (wtf!), and it's not worth the lint in my navel if you ask me.

There are a lot of expensive apps out there, it's not really worth it, I now want a moon phases app and that's about it I think. I am not liking the whole fingers on screen thing, it's already got tons of finger marks on it.....will be cleaning it forever. I will look and see how my spring GT looks on the screen.
Thanks for looking for me !

lord_ewin

No apps needed for moon phases, plenty of nice webites for those. You might enjoy 'Planets' by Q Continuum. Reaaaly cool 3d rendering of the night sky, and depending on where you point your iPad it shows you what's in that direction.. Which planets are where in real time, moon phase, everything is there. Bare in mind it's an astronomy tool, not astrological.

214red

Sounds cool I like looking at the moon lol

214red

I ended up buying the tarot of dreams app, it's 2.99 so cheaper then the legacy of the divine but cheaper then the Osho zen app I looked at as I love my deck. It's not bad, it's got nice graphics and easy to use and doesn't force you to use their spreads,a hasn't mastered which way up things are, so you do have to keep Turning it round for different parts of the app.

lord_ewin

Yeah... Wonky! :D glad you lik it though! ;)

birdsong123

Finally...there are two coming out soon that I'm aware of:

There is one coming out shortly for the Lenormand Revolution deck as well as one coming soon for Ciro Marchetti's Gilded Reverie Lenormand.

They should both be fabulous!

DL