GT: cards in their own homes

LaLaBella

to me that would say there is something big that will be revealed this month! if its surounded by good cards its going to be a positive outcome

Good Morning Red!
I have to admit that 23 being in 23 threw me. Okay, I actually swore. But I am trying to put it all together in a logical manner. We'll see.
Thanks.

214red

Good Morning Red!
I have to admit that 23 being in 23 threw me. Okay, I actually swore. But I am trying to put it all together in a logical manner. We'll see.
Thanks.

also the numbers are reversed each other, so if you looked up 2, 3 , 5 in numerology it might give you additional clues

alyna

September = Coffin in house of Coffin
My grandmother passed away

October = Stars in house of Stars
A new chapter of my life began

November = Man in house of Man. Scythe on top of him
I suddenly broke up with a very important friend of mine

December = Anchor in house of Anchor
I got a job

January= Ring in house of Ring
A really important relationship developed.

February = Roads in house of Roads
I found myself torn between choices, and a separation happened.

So yes, every time the card falls in its own house, I find it important. Surrounding cards tell what happens, but usually its that area of your life is enhanced e.g Anchor=work, Ring=relationship, Man=something important about this man happens etc.

214red

Fabulous Alyna, thanks for giving us a great real life example of the importance that can be assigned to the ones in the same house.

thanks for sharing!

Edit:
i went through past GTs and found a very similar thing to alyna
June 2011: paths- made a big, life change decision to change direction
sept-nov- ring- made a important commitment (heart was next to it)
December -tree- spiritual change

i cast one for a particular subject and child, moon, man all are in their own house, going to be interesting to see that pan out

Ronia

Silly, silly meeee, oh la laaaa... :D

alyna, yes, that's what I was refering to. It's a powerful card, the one that falls in her own house and it's ephasized.

Mona18

Good thread!!!

August - Bear, Moon = I had a very emotionally tough time in August, to the point of exhaustion.
November - Road = This is when I was forced to split with the company I was with ... I 'hit' the Road.
Winter - Fox = I am still unsure about the meaning of the Fox ... Over the winter months, I was really focused on work. I've been either looking for one or getting one and proving myself day by day, I really don't see a bad side of the Fox here this Winter.

So yea, I've always thought it gave the card an extra bump ... :)

214red

August - Bear, Moon = I had a very emotionally tough time in August, to the point of exhaustion.
November - Road = This is when I was forced to split with the company I was with ... I 'hit' the Road.
Winter - Fox = I am still unsure about the meaning of the Fox ... Over the winter months, I was really focused on work. I've been either looking for one or getting one and proving myself day by day, I really don't see a bad side of the Fox here this Winter.

So yea, I've always thought it gave the card an extra bump ... :)

do you have the mystical? the fox in the mystical deck i now see completely differently, i love it!

Ronia

Well, Fox is work, everyday work. Not the career but the work. In many decks it's pictured either as a family head or as a hunter but in all cases she's a provider. Therefore, it played its primary role in Mona's threads. It also shows as "provider" in my spreads too as I'm the family head as well.