New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

donnalee

Hi donnalee, I must have accidentally erased your PM because it is gone from my inbox.

Anyway, I may have some other cards I might be able to send you, but not the ones in this particular list. I actually pulled these from the "magic cauldron" for various years I attended BATS (Bay Area Tarot Symposium), so these do have special meaning to me... but I would give one from that "special" list if it meant completing a deck for someone. I do know how it is having a deck that is missing 1 card...

If I come across any others that match up with your posting of cards you are ISO, I will let you know.

Good luck and have fun with completing your patchwork kit.

Thank you for the reply: I am happy to have any cards, and certainly don't need ones that you'd like to keep yourself! The list as above is pretty consistent for now, and I am happy to receive anything that will pad it out and give it some more depth and diversity. I am not inlcined to buy a few decks I dislike just to mine them for extras, since then I'd have even more to give away here on this list! Please PM me if you have cards you'd be willing to send along, or if you'd some of the Lo Scarabeo cards which need a good home--thanks again!

Sophia77

I have a brand new Tarot of the Spirit if you are interested and still need to replace your card.

I have some extra Voyager cards if anyone needs them.
These are newer, smaller cards: 4 cups, Priestess, Art, Emperor, Moon,
This are the older, larger cards: 2 of cups, Child of cups, 4 of cups

Also, James Wanlass, Sustain Yourself Oracle: Cheetah & Sunflower, Green Road, Weather, Polarity, Ant

Others: (hopefully I'm IDing these correctly)
Touchstone Limited Edition: Fool
Aquarian (blue back): Queen of Rods
Tarot of the Renaissance: 6 of swords, 10 of swords
Fifth Tarot: Fool
Universal Tarot: Ace of Wands (The older edition with white border)
Tarot of the Spirit: 8 of Earth
Connely: V Hierophant
Mini RWS: Page of Swords (blue tartan type back)
Smaller than mini RWS with gold sun in rectangle back: 5 wands, Death, 8 cups
RWS with gold sun in rectangle back REG size: Hierophant
RWS: Lovers, Hermit (blue tartan type back)
Spiral: 5 of cups
Templar
Halloween (reg size): Emperor, Knight of Pumkins
Morgan Greer (shinier card): 8 swords
7 of Acorns (mini deck, trying to remember name)

Sophia77

I don't use my Hanson-Roberts deck- I'd be happy to give you the card or the whole deck if you still need it.

need a 9 of pent from Hanson Robert Tarot :S

Garran

Thank you for the reply: I am happy to have any cards, and certainly don't need ones that you'd like to keep yourself! The list as above is pretty consistent for now, and I am happy to receive anything that will pad it out and give it some more depth and diversity. I am not inlcined to buy a few decks I dislike just to mine them for extras, since then I'd have even more to give away here on this list! Please PM me if you have cards you'd be willing to send along, or if you'd some of the Lo Scarabeo cards which need a good home--thanks again!

I have an entire deck of the INTUITIVE TAROT missing only the Hierophant, without which the deck is useless for me. Happy to send any cards from that deck that you can use.

Kelly at the Garran

gregory

I have a fair number from shapeshifter; I will check which when I get back home.

donnalee

I have an entire deck of the INTUITIVE TAROT missing only the Hierophant, without which the deck is useless for me. Happy to send any cards from that deck that you can use.

Kelly at the Garran

Great! How about you pick out some from the list of the ones I need that you would be willing to send and then PM me about it? I'll update the list then after I get them. Thanks again for the offer!

donnalee

I have a fair number from shapeshifter; I will check which when I get back home.

If you are offering some to me, thanks! (I am unsure if someone else had been looking for those specifically.) If so, you could pick out some from the list which I posted earlier and PM me about which ones you'd like to send if possible. Thanks again--and if this was directed at someone else, sorry for my mistake!

donnalee

This is a reposting to keep the list more current and the post at the end of the thread for now. Let me know if this is not comme il faut--I wanted to be clear that even if I have a card listed as one I have, I am open to someone sending me another of the same card which I can replace that one with, since the majority of those I have now are from the same deck and not at all patchworky. Thanks!

"I have started a patchwork deck from the remains of the Lo Scarabeo deck which I only like parts of. I am hoping folks will be willing to send me their odds and ends *of a similar size preferably*, although different is fine--I am in the US and can help with postage.

EDIT: I HAVE THE FOLLOWING:

Swords: I have 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, queen. I need the rest of them and would consider even those mentioned as me having them already, if people have interesting random spares to give away. That would then give me more to send on to others.

Cups: I have 3,4,5,8. I need the rest of them and would consider even those mentioned as me having them already, if people have interesting random spares to give away. That would then give me more to send on to others.

Pentacles: I have 2,4,5,7, 9. I need the rest of them and would consider even those mentioned as me having them already, if people have interesting random spares to give away. That would then give me more to send on to others.

Wands: I have 3,5,7,9, 10, knight, queen. I need the rest of them and would consider even those mentioned as me having them already, if people have interesting random spares to give away. That would then give me more to send on to others.

Majors: I have O Fool, III Empress, VIII Strength, XII Hanged Man, and XIII Death. I need the rest of them and would consider even those mentioned as me having them already, if people have interesting random spares to give away. That would then give me more to send on to others.

I also have much of a Lo Scarabeo deck to give away since it just isn't my taste. I have kept the ones I liked, gave away some others, and have random ones left, so please PM if interested in any of them and I'll let you know what I have of them.

Thanks, all!"

Garran

Great! How about you pick out some from the list of the ones I need that you would be willing to send and then PM me about it? I'll update the list then after I get them. Thanks again for the offer!

Hi. I'm happy to part with any of the cards you need.

KJ

gregory

If you are offering some to me, thanks! (I am unsure if someone else had been looking for those specifically.) If so, you could pick out some from the list which I posted earlier and PM me about which ones you'd like to send if possible. Thanks again--and if this was directed at someone else, sorry for my mistake!
No, I meant you!