Scythe Direction Detail

1Eleven

Removed by 1eleven.

Padma

Thanks so much for explaining how you use the Scythe cards in readings, 1Eleven! I found these examples quite helpful. So thanks for taking the trouble to write it all down for us. I am sure I am not the only one who will benefit from this added explanation! :thumbsup:

I am always interested in the takes of others, and to see how they read - it can only expand one's knowledge! :)

Kurenai

Wow, I was just looking at this post out of curiosity, and what a treasure trove of meanings for the scythe card!

I had no idea the scythe card can mean "overbearing." In the same token, I wasn't aware that it mean "separation" either.

Thanks!

1Eleven

Wow, I was just looking at this post out of curiosity, and what a treasure trove of meanings for the scythe card!

I had no idea the scythe card can mean "overbearing." In the same token, I wasn't aware that it mean "separation" either.

Thanks!

Separation came with the 'Tower'

1Eleven

Thanks so much for explaining how you use the Scythe cards in readings, 1Eleven! I found these examples quite helpful. So thanks for taking the trouble to write it all down for us. I am sure I am not the only one who will benefit from this added explanation! :thumbsup:

I am always interested in the takes of others, and to see how they read - it can only expand one's knowledge! :)

You're welcome, Padma. I'm glad they were helpful. I'm always eager to learn, too, and always approach every reading as if I were a beginner.

Cacia

Hello Eleven

This is just a quick note to let you know that I've moved the thread you started in Lenormand Readings, which is for readings only and was moved to the Lenormand forum.

Thanks very much

CACIA

LENORMAND MODERATOR

1Eleven

Since this was moved to the open, public area of the forum I removed these Readings. If anyone would like to read them feel free to PM me and I'd be happy to share.

Thanks,
1eleven