Queen of Wands reversed as what I did right!?

spookyboo22

Hi everyone!

I like to ask the cards what I did right sometimes because it makes me feel better and stops me beating myself up.

The guy I've been seeing on and off took me back to his over the weekend and even though I'm crazy about him I told him there would be no funny business not even kissing ( I've been burnt by him before )

We had a great night ( I thought ) but he rang me valentine's day in the morning and I missed his call.
I rang him back a couple of hours later and left a message saying hi and to bell me back.

Like Diana Ross I'm still waiting!

I'm thinking the queen of Wands Rx is not so passionate and sexy and maybe that's what I did right, or maybe because she's upside down it means I did nothing right.

I'm hoping some of you will have some kind words x

Barleywine

Since the Queen of Wands can be a bit "intemperate," the reversal may show that you "kept your head about you." Sounds like a good thing for your self-esteem and peace of mind, although it may not have set well with the guy.

spookyboo22

Since the Queen of Wands can be a bit "intemperate," the reversal may show that you "kept your head about you." Sounds like a good thing for your self-esteem and peace of mind, although it may not have set well with the guy.

Thanks Barleywine!

I've known him for a very long time and we know all the same people socially and through work.
I would not do a late night hook up and/or casual sex with him.....No chance.

A gentleman would respect that , not resent me for it. Probably not good for his ego though x

headincloud

An unyielding temperamental woman who demands her own way - Good for you, the best way to deal with him.

spookyboo22

An unyielding temperamental woman who demands her own way - Good for you, the best way to deal with him.

Thank you Headincloud !

You've made me feel proud of myself...... Bless you x