Crystal Skull Message Cards

Satori

LOL, no I'm not trying to buy them from you...sorry if I sounded like I was grabbing at yours! :) I was wondering how much they were, the cost of them! LOL!

lightbug

They were 39.99 when I got them on eBay, through a really wonderful seller.
But, for a less magical experience, I believe they can be purchased on Amazon UK for less.

Another thing I LOVE about these cards is that this is probably the best use of COLOUR in any deck - even the Luman Dreaming in Colour deck, meaning - each card has predominant colours in the gorgeous artwork; with all the 7 rainbow hues represented plus Magenta, brown, black etc. The author has a little blurb at the bottom of each card meaning in the book as to how the card could be used for healing based on the colours. There is also a small section on colours/chakras. To be honest though, I didn't really read much of the accompanying text.

Like Bodhran said, the meanings and the booklet aren't my cup of tea either, but I've found they are very clear in other ways.

BodhiSeed

Satori said:
LOL, no I'm not trying to buy them from you...sorry if I sounded like I was grabbing at yours! :) I was wondering how much they were, the cost of them! LOL!
I checked around and found all the sellers (in the US) sold them at the same price, but the shipping amount was a different story. The Ebay seller that I listed above had the cheapest shipping price, so that's who I ordered from.

SherryZoned

Got this set for my birthday. GORGEOUS. Of course i have not used them yet.

How are you using them bodran? anyone else want to chime in if you have them or use them or anything else.

martyn_uk

I'm waiting for mine to arrive! fell in love with the scans instantly.Would be great to find out what sort of readings they give :)

214red

i know its slightly off topic, but if your in the UK if you havent seen the skull in the british museum, i would go and see them , the feeling from them is amazing

SherryZoned

I have not used them to much yet but you definitely feels some vibrations from them.

Post back here when you get them martyn let us know what you think.

BodhiSeed

SherryZoned said:
How are you using them bodran? anyone else want to chime in if you have them or use them or anything else.
I loved the pictures in these cards, and wanted to get a lot of use out of this deck, but I could not get on with the booklet (and the meanings assigned to the cards). As much as I wanted to keep them, I knew I would not use them, so I sent them to a friend in Oz who loves crystal skulls like I do. Had I kept them, I imagine I would have assigned my own meanings in order to use them.

martyn_uk

@SherryZoned...
they should be here tomorrow so as soon as I get them I'll do a quick reading and let you know :)

silverwings94

I would love to have a set of these beautiful cards. I love Crystal Skulls. I have one in flourite and it can be worn as a pendant. I've read all about them and I feel that they do have messages for us, we just have to open ourselves up so we can hear them.
Kat