true meaning of the hanging man

cirom

FINALLY the true meaning of the Hanging Man. As Some of you may know I have been researching in more depth the meaning behind tarot imagery in preparation for my new project. At the risk of offending many tarot academics, most of what I've read is complete nonsense. All those theories about Ancient Egypt, Gypsies, Kabala, Golden Dawn.... its all hogwash... I believe I have found the true origins and I have a compelling argument to defend my conclusions....namely that the origin of tarot is in fact Irish. Thats right, forget Bologna, Milano, Marseilles, all that is complete nonsense. It more likely Dublin or Cork. The evidence was right there all along in the Image of the Hanging Man...the pose makes no rational sense other than in my theory. You just needed to view it as a reversal and some imagination and then it makes perfect undeniable sense. In the future tarot aficionados will remember this day.... And as for those of you who have questioned my tarot credentials as merely the producer of eye candy, well I think you owe me an apology...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaX_V3SGLg0

Michellehihi

Love the video! You have spirit!

Zephyros

Made my day, Ciro, thanks. :)

And I can't deny it, you're absolutely right!

Alta

Ciro! That's hilarious. Brilliant research and deduction! :D

cirom

Thank you. I have equally unconventional theories for several other cards as well, but i don't think the tarot community is ready for them yet.... One step at a time.

gregory

I'm ready, I'm ready. Can we have a whole deck based on these theories, please ?

Hurry - I can't wait ! (I don't need to apologise. - I only EVER took issue with a few bits of the Gilded - bits you agreed with at the time !!! :laugh:)

katey

Omg this is my new favourite thing! You had me in stitches!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nisaba

Thank you. I have equally unconventional theories for several other cards as well, but i don't think the tarot community is ready for them yet.... One step at a time.

<giggle>

firefrost

I second greggers for a whole deck of these theories!