2 of Pentacles for Timing

The_Hydra

I've been getting the 2 of Pentacles for timing questions. One question in particular but it shows up for others as well. At first I thought, two years? But this card has haunted a particular question for longer than that. Two years became four and then more... I assume it could mean that things are still up in the air so to speak and there's not a set time, or certain things need to settle down before whatever is asked can happen. Because of the "juggling" I also think it could mean I need to decide on "one thing" but this doesn't really fit my circumstances.

What do you guys think?

mary_leo

Maybe 2P as timing means that you need to balance and harmonize things first.
I get this card a lot for a relationship question, I came to the conclusion that it means I need to balance my feelings to have a good relationship with a particular person.
Hope it helps

Mary

The_Hydra

Maybe 2P as timing means that you need to balance and harmonize things first.
I get this card a lot for a relationship question, I came to the conclusion that it means I need to balance my feelings to have a good relationship with a particular person.
Hope it helps

Mary

This feels like it applies. Unfortunately my life is always thrown into some sort of chaos because of external forces and I have to hurry and cope. :/ Who knows when I'll ever be able to have some stability.

I appreciate you taking the time to post, thank you.

tarotlova

It could also mean that things are to much up in the air to give a time frame, once you have made a decsion in some way, no matter how small, you will be able to time things better. But right now you are letting events happen to you rather than trying to make a decision or change a aspect of your life in one way or the other, I hope this makes sense! :thumbsup:

nisaba

I've been getting the 2 of Pentacles for timing questions. One question in particular but it shows up for others as well. At first I thought, two years? But this card has haunted a particular question for longer than that. Two years became four and then more... I assume it could mean that things are still up in the air so to speak and there's not a set time, or certain things need to settle down before whatever is asked can happen. Because of the "juggling" I also think it could mean I need to decide on "one thing" but this doesn't really fit my circumstances.

What do you guys think?

I still think two years. Have you done the real-world work necessary to accomplish whatever-it-is? Two years from *then*.

The_Hydra

It could also mean that things are to much up in the air to give a time frame, once you have made a decsion in some way, no matter how small, you will be able to time things better. But right now you are letting events happen to you rather than trying to make a decision or change a aspect of your life in one way or the other, I hope this makes sense! [emoji106]
It does šŸ˜Š I'll keep this in mind.

The_Hydra

I still think two years. Have you done the real-world work necessary to accomplish whatever-it-is? Two years from *then*.
I mean I have but judging by this card maybe I need to put in more work and commit more! I've seen this card come up for the need to commit to a project/person/etc...

magicjack

If you think about it the 2 of Pentacles as far as it goes is a card of how things constantly change going back and forth not really stopping at any certain point. We can surely use numbers to count 2 days, weeks ,months or years but on a more abstract level it's about ebb and flow that is in constant motion. I think I would have to go with when all things come into balance is the time. But then for how long? I think I am saying what others are saying about the time is right when things have become balanced. But then again, the 2 wheels are still changing constantly.

Grizabella

It could very well mean that you just need to accept that things are in motion all the time and that trying to pin things down to a specific point in time, you're best served by just going with the flow and accepting what "is" a day at a time.

The_Hydra

If you think about it the 2 of Pentacles as far as it goes is a card of how things constantly change going back and forth not really stopping at any certain point. We can surely use numbers to count 2 days, weeks ,months or years but on a more abstract level it's about ebb and flow that is in constant motion. I think I would have to go with when all things come into balance is the time. But then for how long? I think I am saying what others are saying about the time is right when things have become balanced. But then again, the 2 wheels are still changing constantly.
So the cards are like, "It happens when it happens?"