I have made my own!

arcanum magnum

mgrace said:
Which part of her "getting pregnant" do you plan to depict?

if you looked at my arcanums, then:
1st: her womb is getting bigger and smaller.
the dogs bark
and the crab is walking [haiku ;) ]

Startarot

Love the Haiku

arcanum magnum

nobody reply anything? :)

suedeheadsmiths

Your Cards

Wow those are quite beautiful. I have a question though, what does the Slaves card stand for. I'd love to make my own Star Wars cards if someone hasn't already.

Chris

Debra

arcanum magnum, these are very strange esoteric cards. I don't understand them, but I like them, and I can see they have a mysterious power to them. The show is wonderful, I watched twice. Thank you and good luck!

Fire_Opal

wow very impressed

the images are really interesting what made you choose the image for truth im interested to know.
egyptian and thoth inspired i noticed the eye of ra very cool id use your cards anyday congratulations i think your very talented to create such wonderful images

arcanum magnum

suedeheadsmiths said:
Wow those are quite beautiful. I have a question though, what does the Slaves card stand for.
Chris

thnx.
Slaves are lower sphere of Earth. the Hierophant is higher sphere of Earth.
they are both taurus in zoodiac. ;)
like Dependance, lower sphere of Jupiter, while Alkemist(Temperance) and Fortuna(Wheel) are higher.
I made tarot according to spheres-all the traditional arcanums and those that are missed. and again, my taro(t) is made also from revised kabala according to only true Universal Law: as above, so bellow.
I must add, my kabala is 75% identicall to jewish one.
it even has two spheres which jewish people have in their tradition:
ain soph and lower Tipharet(Mars) and higher Tipharet(Sun) as spheres of fire.
my taro(t) is very precise, it can determine allmost anything. but in my country (retarded Croatia) I cannot print it in good quality and cheep!