The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

Alamaris

I have a new post on mine, using a sort of soul-searching spread. The results were simultaneously painful and intriguing -- my god, everyone's been getting a kick in the butt from their cards, it seems!

firecatpickles

I also got that kick LOL.

Reading posted.

Asher

My Light and Shadow reading is posted. A good spread, with a gentle message.

Asher

Essjay

My weekly reading is up.

Also, I'm going to change my deck next week K_K, it's either going to be the Tarot of Prague or the Fantastic Menagerie. I'll let you know next week.

:)

Sort of makes my blog title a bit inaccurate but never mind.

firecatpickles

I love the Fantastic Menagerie. It is my favorite deck of all time (so far).

Alamaris

I posted another reading; the spirit guide one this time. Like I said on the post, I'm not so big on the idea of spirit guides, but what turned up in the reading surprised me. I'll be thinking about this a lot today.

sapienza

Hi there. I know I've been missing in action for some time, but I'm basically back on deck now. Sometimes things don't go quite as you expect them to. I've posted a new reading in my blog this morning. I have hardly looked at my cards for what feels like forever and I'm definitely not using the Celtic Wisdom deck any more. I've recently obtained the wonderful Nigel Jackson deck and so I think I'll use that for my PDR reflections for now. KK, could you please update the first post for me? Thanks.

Promise

Weekly one-card reading posted to my blog :)

Essjay

Kilted Kat said:
I love the Fantastic Menagerie. It is my favorite deck of all time (so far).

The more I look in to this deck the more hardcore fans I find! :) I found that I couldn't resist their curious charms any more!

Good ole Amazon vouchers have enabled me to buy this so it should arrive today or tomorrow and once I have it in my hands I'll make a decision.

Essjay

The FM has arrived and I am intrigued by it, I think I'll give it a go.

Could you change my deck please K_K?

:)