The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

mooncat2

:( I did the Light and Shadow spread but it has been consigned to the cyber dustbin.

Instead I've posted a one card reading.........to be honest I'm beginning to realise I often get more from one card than I do struggling with spreads.

Essjay, you will love the FM......one of my favourites too. :) Great fun to work with.

hopena

Essjay said:
The FM has arrived and I am intrigued by it, I think I'll give it a go.

Could you change my deck please K_K?

:)

Another fan here. :) I used it a lot last year, and have been wanting to get back to it ~ I miss using it, but am giving my Fairytale Tarot some attention at the moment.

sapienza

mooncat2 said:
Instead I've posted a one card reading.........to be honest I'm beginning to realise I often get more from one card than I do struggling with spreads.

I feel the same way right now.

Onyx

mooncat2 said:

I completely agree. I have done hundreds of one-card e-mail readings and they are so focusd, clear and direct that I get plenty to share with my seekers.

Onyx.

Essjay

hopena said:
Another fan here. :) I used it a lot last year, and have been wanting to get back to it ~ I miss using it, but am giving my Fairytale Tarot some attention at the moment.

The fairy tale is another that I need to give some time to too :)

Manda

I have posted a PDR for this week using the Light and Shadows spread as well!

firefrost

I'm just going to go and start my Light and Shadow weekly reading :)

NorthernTigress

Posted a new blog. Though it's not a reading, I think it is quite important.

swimming in tarot

Northern Tigress, I'm replying here because I don't have Windows Live. I liked the deck debate, and I had a chuckle at the Easter egg. But I noticed a little something in that card too. It's labeled XIII, not VIII!

firefrost

Grumble, grumble - every time I get here to catch up, someone else has greater need of the pooter than me...aaarrggghhh!!!